英语 英语 日语 日语 韩语 韩语 法语 法语 德语 德语 西班牙语 西班牙语 意大利语 意大利语 阿拉伯语 阿拉伯语 葡萄牙语 葡萄牙语 越南语 越南语 俄语 俄语 芬兰语 芬兰语 泰语 泰语 泰语 丹麦语 泰语 对外汉语

高考英语作文高分必备 实践篇 060

时间:2009-01-03 05:12来源:互联网 提供网友:外星人   字体: [ ]
特别声明:本栏目内容均从网络收集或者网友提供,供仅参考试用,我们无法保证内容完整和正确。如果资料损害了您的权益,请与站长联系,我们将及时删除并致以歉意。
    (单词翻译:双击或拖选)

   Water
The world is not only hungry,but also is short of the water.This may sound strange for 70% of the surface of the use is covered by water.But 97% of this is sea water or soft water.Man can only use the other 3% fresh water that country rivers,lakes and from other ground and we can't ever use all of that because some of it isn't . What's worse, some of the fresh water has been polluted1.Our need of water is increasing rapidly2 day by day. So we should take the measures to solve the problem.


点击收听单词发音收听单词发音  

1 polluted dlrzEv     
adj.被污染的
参考例句:
  • Polluted air hangs over the city.城市上空被污染的空气所笼罩。
  • The air was polluted by factory smoke.空气被工厂冒的烟污染了。
2 rapidly lk5zCZ     
adv.快地,迅速地
参考例句:
  • The company has grown rapidly in the last five years.这家公司近五年来迅速地发展壮大。
  • Ice changes into water rapidly on a hot day.天气炎热的时候,冰很快就化为水。
本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎点击提交分享给大家。
------分隔线----------------------------
TAG标签:   高考  英语作文  高分必备  实践篇
顶一下
(0)
0%
踩一下
(0)
0%
最新评论 查看所有评论
发表评论 查看所有评论
请自觉遵守互联网相关的政策法规,严禁发布色情、暴力、反动的言论。
评价:
表情:
验证码:
听力搜索
推荐频道
论坛新贴