英语 英语 日语 日语 韩语 韩语 法语 法语 德语 德语 西班牙语 西班牙语 意大利语 意大利语 阿拉伯语 阿拉伯语 葡萄牙语 葡萄牙语 越南语 越南语 俄语 俄语 芬兰语 芬兰语 泰语 泰语 泰语 丹麦语 泰语 对外汉语

纪录片《重力错乱》 第23期 正负质子对撞机

时间:2021-11-08 06:33来源:互联网 提供网友:nan   字体: [ ]
特别声明:本栏目内容均从网络收集或者网友提供,供仅参考试用,我们无法保证内容完整和正确。如果资料损害了您的权益,请与站长联系,我们将及时删除并致以歉意。
    (单词翻译:双击或拖选)

This is the world of quantum mechanics, which is what I do for a living.

这里是量子力学的世界,那是我谋生的地方。

It's in quantum theory that we hope to find the answers

在量子论里,我们希望找到的答案:

that Einstein searched for his dying day to understand how gravity behaved at the very beginning of time.

是爱因斯坦苦苦探索的时间开始之时,引力是如何表现的。

If we can figure out how gravity works at the level of the smallest sub-atomic particles,

一旦我们弄清楚了在最小的,亚原子粒子层面上的引力作用,

then maybe we can finish what Newton and Einstein started,

那么我们就能够完成牛顿和爱因斯坦开始的事业,

and form a complete picture of this mysterious force of gravity.

形成一张这个神秘的引力完整的描述。

To achieve this goal, we have to try to recreate the conditions of the Big Bang here on Earth,

为了达到这个目标,我们必须在地球上再现大爆炸的景象,

and peer deep into the heart of the sub-atomic world.

深入到亚原子世界里去观察。

'This place is Fermilab, and I used to work here.

这个地方是费米实验室,我曾经在这里工作过。

It's home to the Tevatron particle accelerator.

这是正负质子对撞机的老家。

The Tevatron basically works by bashing stuff together,

正负质子对撞机工作的基本原理是让事物撞击在一起。

and seeing what comes out.

来看看会有什么结果。

What we do is we take protons, and we accelerate them around that way,

我们做的就是把质子沿着轨道进行加速,

and anti-matter protons, send them around that way,

还有反质子,同样沿着轨道加速,

and they pass by here 50,000 times a second, very close to the speed of light,

它们被加速到每秒五万周,非常接近光速时,

and then we collide them together, we smash them together.

然后我们将它们相撞在一起,猛烈碰撞在一起。

It's though collisions like these that the nature of matter has been revealed.

通过这样的碰撞,物质的性质将会暴露出来。

But the force of gravity still sits outside what we know.

但是引力依然一无所知。

本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎点击提交分享给大家。
------分隔线----------------------------
TAG标签:   纪录片  重力错乱
顶一下
(0)
0%
踩一下
(0)
0%
最新评论 查看所有评论
发表评论 查看所有评论
请自觉遵守互联网相关的政策法规,严禁发布色情、暴力、反动的言论。
评价:
表情:
验证码:
听力搜索
推荐频道
论坛新贴