12. king of the beasts
4. no feeding sign
7. in the world
10. in dangerous
1. can i take a picture with the lion dad?
may i take a picture with you?
i want to take a picture of this flowers.
mr , can you take a picture for us?
2. but don't go to near/close to the cage.
his house is near the school./is close to the school.
i live within walking distancs of school.
3. i will stand behind the railing.
there is a man siting on the railing.
he is as thin as a rail.
4. are you ready? say cheese...
are you ready to go home.
they are ready for the test.
5. that's a good one.
6. lions are beautiful, aren't they?
he is nice, isn't he?
you are not a student, are you?
she can dance, can't she?
you haven't done , have you?
he get up early, doesn't he?
you like movies, don't you?
come over here, will you?
stop smoking3, will you?
let's go home, shall we?
let him go , will you?
let me do it, will you?
7. they sure are, after all , they are king of the beasts.
we can't give him much work.
you are right. after all, they are new hand./seasoned./experienced.
1. wow, look at the elephant, they are gigantic
look at that girl, is it she beautiful?
mam, take look at that flower is beautiful.
2. it sure is.
3. can i feed it?
john feeds his dog every day.
4. poor telephant.
A: mammy, tom is pulling my hair.
B: oh, poor girl. i will tell him to stop.
the poor man have no money to buy food.
5. there aren't many elephants left in the world.
i have no money left.
6. pepole kill them for their tusks4, now they are in dangerous pecies.
the pipe is made of ivory5.
tigers are one of in dangerous pecies.
7. man sometimes behave worse than animal.
behave yourself, or you will be punished.
tom behaves well in school.
|n.（象等动物的）长牙( tusk的名词复数 )；獠牙；尖形物；尖头|