英语 英语 日语 日语 韩语 韩语 法语 法语 德语 德语 西班牙语 西班牙语 意大利语 意大利语 阿拉伯语 阿拉伯语 葡萄牙语 葡萄牙语 越南语 越南语 俄语 俄语 芬兰语 芬兰语 泰语 泰语 泰语 丹麦语 泰语 对外汉语

神探夏洛克第一季第二集_18

时间:2014-11-26 06:19来源:互联网 提供网友:mapleleaf   字体: [ ]
特别声明:本栏目内容均从网络收集或者网友提供,供仅参考试用,我们无法保证内容完整和正确。如果资料损害了您的权益,请与站长联系,我们将及时删除并致以歉意。
    (单词翻译:双击或拖选)

   神探夏洛克第一季第二集_18

  他说在街头市场买的
  He said he bought it in a street market.
  我可不相信 我觉得他是偷的
  Oh, I don't think that's true. I think he pinched it.
  对 艾迪做得出来
  Yeah, that's Eddie.
  也不知道它值钱 只觉得适合你
  Didn't know its value, just thought it would suit you.
  哦 值多少钱?
  Oh? What's it worth?
  九百万
  Nine million.
  我的天啊
  Oh, my God.
  我的天啊
  Oh, my God!
  九百万
  Nine million?!
  一千年前的文物
  Over , years old
  天天放在她床头
  and it's sitting on her bedside table every night.
  他不知道它的价值 不知道为何被追杀
  He didn't know its value. Didn't know why they were chasing him.
  早知如此 该买个招财猫给她
  Should've just got her a lucky cat.
  你很介意 对吧             什么?
  You mind, don't you?        What?
  单帮主 让她逃了
  That she escaped. General Shan.
  抓住了她两个打手并不够
  It's not enough that we got her two henchmen.
  肯定是个庞大的组织 约翰
  Must be a vast network, John.
  几千名成员
  Thousands of operatives.
  你我两人 不过触及了皮毛
  You and I, we barely scratched the surface.
  密码你还是破译了 夏洛克
  You cracked the code though, Sherlock.
  也许迪莫克拿着它 能把他们一网打尽
  And maybe Dimmock can track down all of them now he knows it.
  不 不 我破译了这一个密码
  No. No, I crack this code,
  走私者只需重新选一本书
  all the smugglers have to do is pick up another book.
  没有你...
  Without you...
  没有你帮助
  without your assistance,
  我们不会有路子来伦敦
  we would not have found passage into London.
  多谢你
  You have my thanks.
  (莫: 感激没有意义 你不过想我继续庇护罢了)
  我们没料到...
  We did not anticipate...
  半路杀出个程咬金
  We did not know this man would come.
  这个夏洛克?福尔摩斯
  This Sherlock Holmes.
  现在你的安全受到威胁了
  And now your safety is compromised.
  (莫: 他们追踪不到我身上)
  我不会泄露你的身份的
  I will not reveal your identity.
本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎点击提交分享给大家。
------分隔线----------------------------
TAG标签:   神探夏洛克
顶一下
(0)
0%
踩一下
(0)
0%
最新评论 查看所有评论
发表评论 查看所有评论
请自觉遵守互联网相关的政策法规,严禁发布色情、暴力、反动的言论。
评价:
表情:
验证码:
听力搜索
推荐频道
论坛新贴