英语 英语 日语 日语 韩语 韩语 法语 法语 德语 德语 西班牙语 西班牙语 意大利语 意大利语 阿拉伯语 阿拉伯语 葡萄牙语 葡萄牙语 越南语 越南语 俄语 俄语 芬兰语 芬兰语 泰语 泰语 泰语 丹麦语 泰语 对外汉语

《吸血鬼日记》第一季精讲 第4集04:渊源颇深

时间:2020-10-27 05:46来源:互联网 提供网友:nan   字体: [ ]
特别声明:本栏目内容均从网络收集或者网友提供,供仅参考试用,我们无法保证内容完整和正确。如果资料损害了您的权益,请与站长联系,我们将及时删除并致以歉意。
    (单词翻译:双击或拖选)

What are you doing with that?

你拿那个东西干什么

I went yesterday and got it from the safe deposit box.

我昨天从保险箱里找到的

Mom had told Mrs. Lockwood she would loan it To the founder's council for their heritage display.

妈妈曾答应洛克伍德夫人要把它借给 创立者协会举办的历史遗物展示会

Is that grandma Beth's wedding ring?

那是贝丝奶奶的结婚戒指吗

Originally it was great-great-grandma Mary's wedding ring.

最早是曾曾祖母玛丽的结婚戒指

How much do you think this stuff is worth?

你觉得这东西值多少钱

You know, like on ebay?You're not gonna find out.

比如说在易趣网上卖 绝不允许你把它卖掉的

That stuff is mom and dad's. You can't just give it away.

那东西是爸妈的 你不能把它捐掉

I'm not giving it away.It's called a loan, Jeremy.

我没有捐掉啊 这个叫借出去 杰里米

Are you ok?I'm good.Sorry.Maybe we should press pause.

你还好吗 我很好 抱歉 也许我们应当叫停了

Yeah, you're probably right.

是的 你是对的

That was getting a bit...Yeah. Yeah.

我们进展得有点...是的 -没错

How do you look in a suit?

你穿上西装看起来怎么样

I can pull one off. - How about tomorrow night?

我可以试试穿一件 -明晚怎么样

Will you be my date to the founder's party?

你愿意做我的伴侣 去参加创立者派对吗

They still do that?Have you been before?

这传统还在继续吗 你以前去过吗

No, the Salvatores Don't get invited anymore.

不 塞尔瓦托家族 已经不再被邀请了

Well, this year, there's this heritage project That meant a lot to my mom.

今年有个历史遗物展示会 那对我母亲意义重大

She was really involved in the founder's council,And it was her favorite party.

她和创立者协会渊源颇深 那是她最喜欢的派对

I know it sounds really boring, but I would be honored to accompany you,

我知道听起来枯燥乏味 但是 能陪你去我会感到很荣幸的

Miss Gilbert.The pleasure is all mine, Mr. Salvatore.

吉尔伯特小姐 是我非常荣幸 塞尔瓦托先生

本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎点击提交分享给大家。
------分隔线----------------------------
TAG标签:   吸血鬼日记
顶一下
(0)
0%
踩一下
(0)
0%
最新评论 查看所有评论
发表评论 查看所有评论
请自觉遵守互联网相关的政策法规,严禁发布色情、暴力、反动的言论。
评价:
表情:
验证码:
听力搜索
推荐频道
论坛新贴