英语 英语 日语 日语 韩语 韩语 法语 法语 德语 德语 西班牙语 西班牙语 意大利语 意大利语 阿拉伯语 阿拉伯语 葡萄牙语 葡萄牙语 越南语 越南语 俄语 俄语 芬兰语 芬兰语 泰语 泰语 泰语 丹麦语 泰语 对外汉语

《欲望都市》精讲 07我喜欢姐姐型的

时间:2021-05-31 09:48来源:互联网 提供网友:nan   字体: [ ]
特别声明:本栏目内容均从网络收集或者网友提供,供仅参考试用,我们无法保证内容完整和正确。如果资料损害了您的权益,请与站长联系,我们将及时删除并致以歉意。
    (单词翻译:双击或拖选)

I left feeling powerful, potent, and incredibly alive.

我离开的时候感到了力量、潜能,还有无与伦比的活力。

I felt like I owned the city—nothing and no one could get in my way.

感觉就像自己是这个城市的主宰,没有任何事或任何人能够阻挡我的去路。

Number one—he's very handsome.

第一,他非常帅气。

Number two—he's not wearing a wedding ring.

第二,他手上没戴结婚戒指。

Number three—he knows I carry a personal supply of ultra-textured Trojans with the reservoir tip.

第三,他知道我带着那种超质感纹理的并且顶端有收集液体的“蓄水池”的私人用品。

Thanks a lot.

多谢。

Any time.

不客气。

Later that night, Skipper Johnston met me for coffee and confessed a shocking intimate secret.

在那晚稍后的时候,斯基普·约翰斯顿约我见面喝咖啡,并且向我吐露了一个令人震惊的秘密。

Thank you.

谢谢。

Do you know that it has been a year?

你知不知道我这样(一直单身)已经有一年了?

Really? I don't understand that, you're such a nice guy.

真的吗?我实在搞不懂,你是这么优秀的人。

That's the problem.

这正是问题所在。

I'm too nice, you know?

就是因为我人太好了,知道吗?

I'm a romantic. I just have so much feeling.

我很浪漫,而且感情丰富。

Are you sure you're not gay?

你真的不是同性恋吗?

No! I'm sensitive and I don't objectify women.

不是!我是敏感的人,而且从不把女人当玩物。

You know, most guys when they meet a girl, the first thing that they see is... you know.

你知道,有很多人,他们刚认识一个女孩的时候就会看她的……那个,你知道的。

Pussy?

秘密地带?

Oh, God! I hate that word.

噢,天哪!我讨厌那个词儿!

Don't you have any friends that you can hook me up with?

你有没有合适的朋友可以介绍给我认识?

No, they're too old for you.

没有,她们都比你大。

I like older women.

我喜欢姐姐型的。

Maybe. Maybe My friend Miranda.

也许吧。也许Miranda可以。

When?

那什么时候?

Tomorrow night. We're all going downtown to this club, Chaos.

明天晚上吧。我们都要去市里一家叫做“混乱”的俱乐部。

Great. Don't tell her I'm nice.

太好了。千万别告诉她我是个君子。

Miranda was gonna hate Skipper.

Miranda肯定会讨厌斯基普的。

She'd think he was mocking her with his sweet nature and decide he was an asshole.

她会觉得他的甜蜜温存是在嘲笑她,并且判定他是个混球。

The way she had decided all men were assholes.

就像她认为所有的男人都是混球。

Hello?

你好?

Hey, Carrie, it's Charlotte.

嗨,凯莉,我是夏洛特。

Hey, sweetie.

你好啊,亲爱的。

Look, I can't meet you guys for dinner tomorrow night, because I have an amazing date.

听着,我明天晚上不能跟你们一起吃晚餐了,因为我有一个美妙的约会。

With who?

跟谁啊?

Capote Duncan. He is supposed to be some big shot in the publishing world.

卡博·邓肯。他是出版界的好手。

Do you know him?

你知道他吗?

He was one of the city's most notoriously ungettable bachelors.

他是这个城市里一个声名狼藉而又很难到手的钻石王老五。

Wait, wait. Don't even answer that question, because, frankly, I don't care.

等等,不要回答我,因为我根本不在乎。

And, another thing, I'm not buying into any of that women having sex like men crap.

还有,我绝不赞同那些“女人像男人一样只要性”的那些胡说八道。

I didn't wanna tell her about my afternoon of cheap and easy sex and how good it felt.

我不想告诉她那天下午随意而有美妙的性爱。

Alright, fine. Listen, have a good time, and promise to tell me everything.

好吧。好好去玩,然后向我汇报。

If you're lucky. Bye.

如果你运气好的话。再见了。

Alright, bye.

好,再见。

本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎点击提交分享给大家。
------分隔线----------------------------
TAG标签:   欲望都市  美剧台词
顶一下
(0)
0%
踩一下
(0)
0%
最新评论 查看所有评论
发表评论 查看所有评论
请自觉遵守互联网相关的政策法规,严禁发布色情、暴力、反动的言论。
评价:
表情:
验证码:
听力搜索
推荐频道
论坛新贴