在线英语听力室

UNIT 4 Work for Peace Lesson 26 Good Friends Shouldn't Fight

时间:2011-03-05 02:18:25

搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。

(单词翻译)

[ti:UNIT 4 Work for Peace1 Lesson 26 Good Friends Shouldn't Fight2]
[0:00.465]UNIT 4 第四单元
[0:02.050]Work for Peace 为和平而努力
[0:04.510]Lesson 26: 第26课:
[0:06.423]Good Friends Shouldn't Fight 好朋友不应该吵架
[0:10.195]THINK ABOUT IT! 想一想!
[0:11.976]· Have you ever3 had4 a fight with a friend? · 你和朋友吵过架吗?
[0:15.309]What happened? 发生什么事了?
[0:16.558]· If you have a fight with your friends, how do you make up after the fight? · 如果你和朋友吵过架的话,事后你们是怎么和好的?
[0:22.560]· When and where will Danny, Brian and Jenny have a meeting5? · 丹尼、布莱恩和珍妮什么时候、在哪里会合?
[0:28.177]The next day, Danny and Brian won't speak to each other. 第二天,丹尼和布莱恩都不和对方说话。
[0:32.750]You two aren't still fighting6, are you? 你们不是还在吵架吧?
[0:35.745]"Jenny," says Brian, "will you please tell Danny that I think he's a thief7?" “珍妮,”布莱恩说,“请你告诉丹尼我认为他是个小偷?”
[0:42.571]"Jenny," says Danny, "will you please tell Brian that he's wrong? “珍妮,”丹尼说,“请你告诉布莱恩说他错了?
[0:48.764]Also, tell him that I don't want to be his friend anymore8." 此外告诉他我不想再和他做朋友了。”
[0:53.973]"No, I won't tell him that, Danny," says Jenny. “不,我不会告诉他的,丹尼,”珍妮说。
[0:57.766]"It's not true9. “这不是事实。
[0:59.273]You two are very good friends, not enemies10. 你们两个是非常好的朋友,而不是敌人。
[1:02.621]You should stop fighting and behave11 like gentlemen12! 你们不要再吵架了,要像个绅士那样做!
[1:05.801]If you want to say something, you should talk to each other." 如果你们想说什么事情,你们应该和对方说。”
[1:09.521]"I tried to talk to Brian yesterday," says Danny. “我昨天试着对布莱恩说话,”丹尼说,
[1:13.780]"I told him I was13 sorry!" “我告诉他我错了!”
[1:16.961]"And I tried to talk to Danny yesterday," says Brian. “我昨天试着对丹尼说话,”布莱恩说,
[1:21.378]"I told him that the money wasn't his. It's mine!" “我告诉他那钱不是他的。是我的!”
[1:25.771]"To be honest14, this fight is bad for both of you," says Jenny. “说实话,这场争论对你们两个而言都没有好处,”珍妮说。
[1:29.827]"You're both unhappy15, and now I'm unhappy, too. " “你们都不快乐,现在我也不快乐。”
[1:33.550]"You're right," says Danny. "I'm very unhappy. “你说得对,”丹尼说,“我非常不高兴。
[1:37.177]But what can we do?" 但是我们应该怎么做呢?”
[1:39.297]"Let's have a meeting," says Jenny. “我们一起会面好好谈谈吧,”珍妮说。
[1:41.566]"I will listen to your side16 of the story, Danny, and then I'll listen to his." “丹尼,我会听你说你的理由,然后再听他说。”
[1:46.644]"That sounds like a good idea," says Brian. “听起来像是个好主意,”布莱恩说。
[1:49.452]"When shall17 we hold this meeting?" “我们什么时候见面呢?”
[1:51.870]"How about tomorrow evening? “明天晚上怎么样?
[1:53.600]You can both come to my house," says Jenny. 你们可以都来我家,”珍妮说。
[1:56.534]All right. Shall we meet at 7:30 tomorrow evening at Jenny's house? 好的。我们明晚7:30在珍妮家会面如何?
[2:01.463]Agreed! 同意!
[2:02.449]Agreed! 同意!
[2:04.086]LET'S DO IT! 做一做!
[2:05.953]Brian and Danny are having a fight. 布莱恩和丹尼在吵架。
[2:09.491]Is Brian right to be angry with Danny? 布莱恩对丹尼生气对吗?
[2:13.365]Is Danny right to say that he doesn't want to be Brian's friend anymore? 丹尼说他再也不想做布莱恩的朋友了,这样对吗?
[2:19.227]With a partner18, debate19 which character20 is right, Danny or Brian. 与搭档一起讨论丹尼和布莱恩谁是对的。
[2:19.227]
[2:19.227]
[2:19.227]


分享到:

Error Warning!

出错了

Error page: /mobile/?aid=136324&mid=3
Error infos: Got error 28 from storage engine
Error sql: select `l`.`tag`,`l`.`index`,`l`.`level_id`,`b`.`id`,`b`.`word`,`b`.`spell`,`b`.`explain`,`b`.`sentence`,`b`.`src` from `new_wordtaglist` `l` left join `new_word_base` `b` on `l`.`tag`=`b`.`word` where `l`.`arc_id`='136324' and `l`.`level_id`>='' group by `b`.`word` order by `l`.`index` asc

本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎 点击提交 分享给大家。