席慕容--双语诗歌
时间:2012-09-10 03:34:32
(单词翻译:单击)
席慕容--双语诗歌
前缘
Predestination
A poem by Xi Murong
诗/席慕容
人若真能转世
Had the samsara of life truly occurred.
世间若真有轮回
So my love, what in prior lives could we have been?
那麽 我的爱 我们前世曾经是什麽
If you were a southern girl of lotus-picking,
你若曾是江南采莲的女子
I could have been a lotus that your pale wrist is missing.
我必是你皓腕下错过的那朵
你若曾是逃学的顽童
I could have been a brand new hoodle
我必是从你袋中掉下的那颗崭新的弹珠
Slipping through your pocket and in the grass by the road,
在路旁的草丛中
Peeping you far off but not in the know.
目送你毫不知情地远去
你若曾是面壁的高僧
I could have been an
incense6 in front of the hall,
我必是殿前的那一柱香
Burning for a
serene7 time to accompany you.
焚烧著 陪伴过你一段静默的时光
Even though we've thus encountered in the present life,
因此 今生相逢
Always lingering is a feel that our predestination
总觉得有些前缘未尽
Has not
fully8 fulfilled, but too vague to discern
却又很恍忽 无法仔细地去分辨
And yet to detail you.
无法一一地向你说出
分享到:
Error Warning!
出错了
Error page: /mobile/?aid=186896&mid=3
Error infos: Got error 28 from storage engine
Error sql: select `l`.`tag`,`l`.`index`,`l`.`level_id`,`b`.`id`,`b`.`word`,`b`.`spell`,`b`.`explain`,`b`.`sentence`,`b`.`src` from `new_wordtaglist` `l` left join `new_word_base` `b` on `l`.`tag`=`b`.`word` where `l`.`arc_id`='186896' and `l`.`level_id`>='' group by `b`.`word` order by `l`.`index` asc