搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
新
151. I just want to get this mess straightened out.
我想整理一下这乱糟糟的一团。
152. I hate this weather.
我讨厌这天气。
153
糟透了。
154. I have had it up to here with this guy.
我受够这个家伙了。
15 I’ve got a real problem with one of my co-workers.
我有个同事真让我受不了。
156. This is awful.
这太糟糕了。
157. I can’t stand this.
我忍受不了这个。
158. I’m going to complain about this.
我想对此进行抱怨。
159. I’m fed up with your behavior.
你的行为让我受够了。
160. I’ve had it up to here with you.
我受够你了。
161. This is intolerable.
这无法容忍。
162. I will not accept this situation.
我对此不能容忍。
163. I will not stand for this.
我对此无法容忍。
164. I’m going to give him a piece of my mind.
我将向他抱怨一番。
165. I want to make a complaint.
我想抱怨一番。
【生词解读】
1. straighten [] v.整顿;清理
2. weather [] n.天气
3. problem [] n.
4. awful [] adj.可怕的;吓人的
5. complain [] vi.抱怨;发牢骚
6. behavior [] n.行为;举止;态度
本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎 点击提交 分享给大家。