在线英语听力室

双语有声阅读:红红的玫瑰

时间:2016-06-15 07:56:59

搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。

(单词翻译)

1.红红的玫瑰
O my love's like a red, red rose
呵,我的爱人像朵红红的玫瑰
That's newly sprung in June;
六月里迎风初开;
O my luve is like the melodie,
呵,我的爱人像支甜甜的曲子,
That's sweetly played in tune1.
奏得合拍又和谐。
As fair art thou, my bonnie lass,
我的好姑娘,多么美丽的人儿!
So deep in hive am I;
请看我,多么深挚的爱情!
And I will luve thee still, my dear,
亲爱的,我永远爱你,
Till a' the seas gang dry.
纵使大海干涸水流尽。
Till a' the seas gang dry, my dear,
纵使大海干涸水流尽,
And the rocks melt wi' the sun;
大阳将岩石烧作灰尘,
O I will luve thee still, my dear.
亲爱的,我永远爱你,
While the sands o' life shall run.
只要我一息犹存,
But fare thee weel, my only luve,
珍重吧,我唯一的爱人,
And fare thee weel a while!
珍重吧,让我们暂时别离,
And I will come again, my luve,
但我定要回来,
Thou' it were ten thousand mile.
哪怕千里万里!

分享到:

Error Warning!

出错了

Error page: /mobile/index.php?aid=363884&mid=3
Error infos: Got error 28 from storage engine
Error sql: select `l`.`tag`,`l`.`index`,`l`.`level_id`,`b`.`id`,`b`.`word`,`b`.`spell`,`b`.`explain`,`b`.`sentence`,`b`.`src` from `new_wordtaglist` `l` left join `new_word_base` `b` on `l`.`tag`=`b`.`word` where `l`.`arc_id`='363884' and `l`.`level_id`>='' group by `b`.`word` order by `l`.`index` asc

本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎 点击提交 分享给大家。