在线英语听力室

双语有声阅读:一朵红红的玫瑰 A Red, Red Rose

时间:2016-06-20 01:30:17

搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。

(单词翻译)

 A Red, Red Rose—Robert Burns(1759–1796)

 
一朵红红的玫瑰——罗伯特.彭斯
 
O my luve is like a red, red rose,
 
啊!我爱人像红红的玫瑰,
 
That's newly sprung in June;
 
在六月里苞放;
 
O my luve is like the melodie
 
啊,我爱人像一支乐曲,
 
That's sweetly played in tune1.
 
乐声美妙、悠扬。
 
As fair thou art, my bonie lass,
 
你那么美,漂亮的姑娘,
 
So deep in love am I;
 
我爱你那么深切;
 
And I will love thee still, my dear,
 
我会永远爱你,亲爱的,
 
Till a' the seas gang dry.
 
一直到四海涸竭。
 
Till a' the seas gang dry, my dear,
 
直到四海涸竭,亲爱的,
 
And the rocks melt wi' the sun;
 
直到太阳把岩石消熔!
 
And I will love thee still , my dear,
 
我会永远爱你,亲爱的,
 
While the sands o' life shall run.
 
只要生命无穷。
 
And fare thee weel, my only love,
 
再见吧,我唯一的爱人,
 
And fare thee weel a while;
 
再见吧,小别片刻!
 
And I will come again, my love,
 
我会回来的,我的爱人,
 
Though it wree ten thousand mile!
 
即使万里相隔!

分享到:

Error Warning!

出错了

Error page: /mobile/index.php?aid=364277&mid=3
Error infos: Got error 28 from storage engine
Error sql: select `l`.`tag`,`l`.`index`,`l`.`level_id`,`b`.`id`,`b`.`word`,`b`.`spell`,`b`.`explain`,`b`.`sentence`,`b`.`src` from `new_wordtaglist` `l` left join `new_word_base` `b` on `l`.`tag`=`b`.`word` where `l`.`arc_id`='364277' and `l`.`level_id`>='' group by `b`.`word` order by `l`.`index` asc

本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎 点击提交 分享给大家。