在线英语听力室

双语有声阅读:有一位女郎甜美和善

时间:2016-06-28 05:33:20

搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。

(单词翻译)

There Is a Lady Sweet and Kind Anonymous1
 
有一位女郎甜美和善
There is a lady sweet and kind,
有一位女郎甜美和善
Was never face so pleas'd my mind;
她的容貌让我愉悦非常;
I did but see her passing by,
看着她从身边走过,
And yet I love her till I die.
我想爱她直到地老天荒。 
Her gesture, motion, and her smiles,
她的举止,她的微笑,
Her wit, her voice, my heart beguiles2,
她的机智和声音让我心驰神往,
Beguiles my heart, I know not why,
让我心驰神往,不知是何原因,
And yet I love her till I die.
但我要爱她直到地老天荒。
Her free behaviour, winning looks,
奔放的姿容,骄人的模样,
Will make a lawyer burn his books;
让律师把法律抛舍;
I touch'd her not, alas3! not I,
天哪,我自愧不如,
And yet I love her till I die.
而且要爱她直到地老天荒。
Had I her fast betwixt mine arms,
如果我把她拥进怀里,
Judge you that think such sports were harms,
你觉得这会对她造成损伤,
Were't any harm? no, no, fie, fie,
造成损伤?不会不会,
For I will love her till I die.
因为我要爱她直到地老天荒。
Should I remain confined there
我会继续把她追求,
So long as Phoebus in his sphere,
只要世上还有太阳,
I to request, she to deny,
即使她总是拒绝,
Yet would I love her till I die.
我也要爱她直到地老天荒。
Cupid is winged and doth range,
丘比特展翅飞遍她的家乡,
Her country so my love doth change:
我的爱人也随着换了形象:
But change she earth, or change she sky,
变换天地我的爱也不变,
Yet will I love her till I die.
我要爱她直到地老天荒。

分享到:

Error Warning!

出错了

Error page: /mobile/index.php?aid=365839&mid=3
Error infos: Got error 28 from storage engine
Error sql: select `l`.`tag`,`l`.`index`,`l`.`level_id`,`b`.`id`,`b`.`word`,`b`.`spell`,`b`.`explain`,`b`.`sentence`,`b`.`src` from `new_wordtaglist` `l` left join `new_word_base` `b` on `l`.`tag`=`b`.`word` where `l`.`arc_id`='365839' and `l`.`level_id`>='' group by `b`.`word` order by `l`.`index` asc

本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎 点击提交 分享给大家。