【双语有声阅读】当爱向你挥手
时间:2016-07-05 02:40:11
搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
When her love
beckons1 you, follow him, though his ways are hard and steep.
当爱挥手召唤你时,跟随着它,尽管它的道路艰难而险峻。
And when his wings enfold you, yield to him, though the sword hidden among his
pinions2 may wound you.
当它展翼拥抱你时,依顺着它,尽管它羽翼中的利刃会伤害你。
And when he speaks to you, believe in him, though his voice may shatter your dreams as the north wind lays waste the garden.
当它对你说话时,要相信它,尽管它的声音会击碎你的梦,像狂风扫尽花园中的花。
For even as love crowns you so shall he crucify you.
它虽可助你成长,也能将你削砍剪枝。
Even as he is for your growth so is he for your
pruning3.
它会攀至你的高处,
Even as he is for your growth so is he for your pruning.
轻抚你在阳光下颤动的最柔嫩的枝条,
Even as he
ascends4 to your height and
caresses5 your tenderest branches that quiver in the sun, so shall he
descend6 to your roots and shake them in their clinging to the earth.
它也会降至你的根底,动摇你紧紧依附着大地的根须。
But if, in your fear, you would seek only love’s peace and love’s pleasure, then it is better for you that you cover your nakedness and pass out of love’s threshing-floor, into the seasonless world where you shall laugh, but not all of your laughter, and weep, but not all of your tears.
但是如果你出于畏惧而去寻求爱的和平与爱的欢乐,那你最好掩起自己的赤裸,离开爱的打谷场,踏入那没有季节的世界,在那里,你会开怀,但不是尽情欢笑,你会哭泣,但不是尽为泪水。
Love gives
naught7 but itself and takes naught but from itself. Love possesses not,nor would it be
possessed8, for love is sufficient unto love.
爱除了自身别无所予,除了自身也别无所取。爱不占有,也不被占有:因为爱有了自己就足够了。
Love has no other desire but to
fulfill9 itself.
爱别无他求,只求成全自己。
But if you love and have desires, let these be your desires:
但如果你爱了,又有所渴求,就让这些成为你的所求吧:
To melt and be like a running
brook10 that sings its melody to the night.
融化为一道奔流的溪水,在黑夜吟唱自己的清曲。
To know the pain of too much tenderness.
体会太多温柔带来的痛苦。
To be wounded by your own understanding of love.
被自己对爱的体会所伤害。
心甘情愿的滴血。
To wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving;
清晨,带着一颗生翼的心醒来,感谢又一个充满爱的日子;
午休,沉思爱的心醉神怡;
黄昏,带着感激归家;
And then to sleep with a prayer for the beloved in your heart.
睡前,为你心中的挚爱祈祷。
分享到: