饭店英语 Greetings and Sending off 打招呼及送行(在线收听

W: Good morning. Welcome to International Hotel.
早晨好!欢迎来国际饭店。
G: Good morning.
早晨好!
W: How many pieces of baggage do you have?
您有多少件行李?
G: Just these four.
就这四件。
W: This way, please.
这边请。
W: Good morning, Mr Black.
布莱克先生,早晨好!
G: Good morning, Xiao Li.
小李,早晨好!
W: How are you, Mr Black?
布莱克先生,身体好吗?
G: I'm fine, thank you. And you?
我很好。谢谢。您呢?
W: I'm quite well, thanks. Lovely weather, isn't it?
我相当好。谢谢。天气不错,是吗?
G: It's great for sightseeing.
真适合去观光。
W: Have a nice day.
祝您玩得开心(愉快)。
CW: Good afternoon, sir.
先生,下午好!
G: Good afternoon.
下午好! W: Welcome to International Hotel.
欢迎光临国际饭店。
G: Thank you.
谢谢。
DW: How have you been, Helen?
海伦,最近好吗?
G: Just well, thank you. How about you?
很好,谢谢。您呢?
W: Fine, thanks.
很好。谢谢。
EW1: Mr Brown, please allow me to introduce to you Mr Zhang, our Restaurant Manager. And this is Mr Brown, CEO of International Hotel.
布朗先生,请允许我把张先生介绍给您。张先生是我们的餐饮部经理。这是布朗先生,国际饭店的首席执行官。 W2: Nice to see you, Mr Brown.
布朗先生,见到您,我很高兴。
G: Good to meet you, too, Mr Zhang.
张先生,我也很高兴见到您。
W1: Excuse me, Mr White. This is Miss Xu, our Food and Beverage Director.
对不起,怀特先生。这是我们餐饮总监许小姐。
G: Good afternoon, Miss Xu.
许小姐,下午好!
W2: Good afternoon, Mr White. Here's my business card. Glad to see you.
下午好,怀特先生。这是我的名片。很高兴认识您。
 G: Glad to see you, too. Sorry, my business card is not with me. I'll give it to you sometime this evening.
我也很高兴认识您。对不起,我身边没有带名片。我今天晚上给您。
W2: Never mind.
没关系。
FW: Good afternoon, sir and madam.
两位,下午好。
G: Good afternoon. We've booked a table for four.
下午好。我们订了一张四人桌。
W: Is the reservation made under Mr Frost?
是以弗罗斯特名义订的吗?
G: Yes, it is.
是的。
W: This way, please.
这边请。
G: Hello, hostess, could we sit by the window, please?
喂,迎宾小姐,请让我们坐靠窗的座位,好吗?
W: Terribly sorry, sir, all the window seats have been reserved. Would you like a table next to that window table?
先生,真是对不起,所有靠窗座位都已经有人预订了。请您坐那张靠窗桌旁边,好吗?
G: That's a good idea.
好主意。
GW: Good evening, ladies and gentleman.
女士们,先生们,晚上好。 G: Good evening.
晚上好。
W: How many people are there in your party?
你们一共多少人?
G: Five of us.
五位。
W: How about the window table over there?
那边的靠窗座位怎么样?
G: That'll be fine.
很好。
W: This way, please.
这边请。
HW: Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. Have you made a reservation?
女士们,先生们,晚上好。你们预订了吗?
G: I'm afraid not.
我恐怕没有预订。
W: We are very sorry, sir, but this restaurant is full for a wedding party. Would you please go to the restaurant on the second floor?
先生,很对不起,但餐厅因有档婚宴已满座。能否请您到二楼餐厅去?
G: A11 right.
行啊。
W: Thank you for your understanding. I hope you'll enjoy your dinner tonight.
谢谢您的谅解。我希望您今晚用餐愉快。
… (finishing dinner)C: Will you call a taxi, please?
请您叫一辆出租车.好吗?
W: Sure. A minute, please.
当然可以。请稍等片刻。 … There comes the taxi. Have a nice journey.
出租车来了。旅途愉快。
G: Bye-bye.
再见。
C: Welcome back.
欢迎下次光临。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/listen/essay/102584.html