Requests and Complaints 要求及投诉(在线收听

1. - Do you mind sharing the table with that gentleman?
您愿意与那位绅士拼桌吗?
- That's okay.
行。
2. - Do you mind my opening the window?
您介意我开窗吗?
- Yes. Better keep the window closed.
是的,我介意。最好别开窗。
3. - Would you be so kind as to lend me your umbrella?
您愿意把伞借给我用一下吗?
- Yes, here it is.
可以。给您。
4. - Could you possibly arrange a taxi for me?
您愿意给我安排一辆出租汽车吗?
- Yes, of course.
很愿意为您效劳。
5. - Would you do me a favor to put it into English?
劳驾,请您把它译成英语,好吗?
- I'm pleased to do so.
很乐意为您效劳。
6. - May I take your order now?
可以点菜了吗?
- Yes, please. (No, please give me some time.)行。(还没好呢。再过一会儿。)
7. - What a nuisance! The room can't be dirtier.
真讨厌!这房间脏得不能再脏了。
- I'm sorry to hear that. I'll look into the matter at once.
听到这点,我很难过。有关这件事情,我立刻去调查一下。
8. - That's terrible. There is no hot water in my room.
太糟糕了。房间里连热水都没有。
- Terribly sorry. We'll take action right away.
实在对不起。我们马上采取措施。
9. - I'm displeased with your service.
我对你们的服务很不满意。
- Awfully sorry, we'll be sure to do better next time.
实在对不起,我们下次一定做好些。
10. - His carelessness makes me angry.
他的粗心使我很生气。
- Very sorry, but he didn't mean that.
很对不起,他不是有意的。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/listen/essay/102590.html