At the Bank 在银行(在线收听

Part One Opening a Bank Account第一部分 银行开户
Clerk: Good morning, Mrs Green. What can I do for you?
格林太太,早晨好。能为您效劳吗?
Mrs Green: I want to open a checking-savings account in the bank. Will 50 US dollars' deposit be enough for opening an account?
我想在银行里开个支票储蓄帐户。最低存款50美元够了吗?
Clerk: Yes, Mrs Green. Our minimum deposit for a savings account is $ 50. Now please first fill in this form and then go to Window 3.
够了,格林太太。我们这儿储蓄存款的最低存额是50美元。请先填写这张表格,然后去3号窗。
Mrs Green: Thank you.
谢谢。
Clerk: It's my pleasure.
不用谢。
Part Two Asking about Deposit第二部分 询问存款A: Good morning, sir.
先生,早晨好。
B: Good morning. I want to open an account here.
早晨好。我想在银行开个帐户。
A: What kind of account did you have in your mind? A deposit or a current account?
您想要哪种帐户?定期还是活期存款?
B: A current account.
活期存款。
A: How much do you want to deposit with us?
您想在我们这儿存多少钱?
B: 800 Euros.
800欧元。
A: OK. Please fill in this form.
行。请填写这张表格。
B: Thank you.
谢谢。
Part Three Asking about Savings第三部分 询问储蓄Clerk: Can I help you, Miss?
小姐,有事吗?
Grace: Yes. I want to pay for the things I bought in China. Can I draw on my account here?
是的。我在中国买了些东西要付款。我可以在此提取存款吗?
Clerk: Of course. What do you want, US dollars or Euros?
当然可以。您要哪种货币,美元还是欧元?
Grace: Euros.
欧元。
Clerk: How much do you want?
要取多少?
Grace: 500 Euros.
500欧元。
Clerk: According to today's rate, one Euro is equivalent to 7.11 RMB yuan. Here is 3,555 RMB yuan. Keep the exchange memo, please.
根据今天的汇率,1欧元兑7.11元人民币。这是3,555元人民币。请保管好水单。
Grace: Thank you.
谢谢。
Part Four Asking to Change Money第四部分 要求兑换钱A: Good afternoon, Miss.
小姐,下午好。
B: Good afternoon. Can I have 500 US dollars worth of RMB?
下午好。能否给我换500美元的人民币?
A: Yes, of course.
当然可以。
B: Would you please tell me the current rate for RMB?
请告诉我人民币的现价,好吗?
A: Please wait a minute. I'll find out the exchange rate between US dollars and RMB.
请等一下。我来查一查美元与人民币之间的兑换率。
…It's 820 yuan for 100 US dollars.
100美元可以兑换820元人民币。
B: Thank you very much.
谢谢。
A: You're welcome.
别客气。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/listen/essay/102593.html