At the Hospital 在医院(在线收听

Part One Seeing a Doctor第一部分 看医生Jim: Good morning, doctor.
医生,上午好。
Doctor: Good morning, Jim. What brings you here? Sit down, please.
吉姆,上午好。你怎么会来了?请坐。
Jim: I've got a cold, a headache.
我感冒了,头痛。
Doctor: Now open you mouth, and say 'Ah'.
张开嘴巴,说"啊"。
Jim: Are you sure it's nothing serious, doctor?
医生,肯定不要紧吗?
Doctor: Uh, not so serious as you thought. You are suffering from influenza. Have two days' rest, and get some more sleep. Drink plenty of water, and you'll be all right. Here's the prescription.
呃,不像你想象的那么严重。你得了流感。休息两天,多睡点觉,多喝水,你就会好的。这是你的药方。
Jim: Thank you, doctor.
医生,谢谢。
Doctor: Goodbye.
再见。
Jim: Bye.
再见。
Part Two Stomach Problem第二部分 犯胃病Doctor: Good afternoon, Tom.
汤姆,下午好。
Tom: Good afternoon.
下午好。
Doctor: What's the matter with you?
你怎么啦?
Tom: I don't know exactly, but I have a pain here in the stomach.
我说不太清楚,但是我胃这里有点痛。
Doctor: Since when do you have this pain?
什么时候开始痛的?
Tom: Three hours ago, I guess.
我想三个小时前。
Doctor: Did you sleep well last night?
昨天晚上睡得好吗?
Tom: Yes.
是的。
Doctor: How is your appetite?
胃口好吗?
Tom: I like eating. I ate a lot last night and this morning.
我喜欢吃。昨晚和今晨我都吃了很多。
Doctor: You have eaten too much. That's the trouble. Tom, I'm giving you some pills. But don't eat too much from now on.
你吃得太多了。这就是问题。汤姆,我给你开些药片。但从现在起不要吃太多了。
Tom: Yes, doctor.
好的,医生。
Part Three Making an Appointment with the Doctor第三部分 与医生约诊Secretary: Dr. Wang's Office. May I help you?
王医生办公室。能为您效劳吗?
Caroline: Yes. I'd like to make an appointment with Dr. Wang, please.
是的。我想与王医生约个时间看病。
Secretary: Have you seen him before?
您以前看过王医生吗?
Caroline: Yes, I have.
是的。
Secretary: Your name, please?
请问尊姓大名?
Caroline: Caroline.
卡罗琳。
Secretary: Can you come at two o'clock Tuesday afternoon?
周二下午两点您能来吗?
Caroline: Yes, I can.
行,我能来。
Secretary: We'll see you then. Good-bye.
那么,到时候再见。
Caroline: Good bye.
再见。
Part Four Buying Medicine第四部分 买药Druggist: Hi. May I help you?
你好。能为你效劳吗?
Delia: Yes, I'd like to have this prescription filled, please.
是的。我想按处方配药。
Druggist: Certainly. Here's your medicine, and here's the bill.
当然可以。这是你的药,这是帐单。总共85元。
Delia: Here's a 100-yuan bill.
这是一张100元的钞票。
Druggist: Fine. Here's your change. I hope you'll be better soon.
好。你的找零。我希望你很快就能恢复。
Delia: Thank you very much.
非常感谢。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/listen/essay/102596.html