疯狂英语突破口语 1(在线收听

第一部分

最常用的十个口语要素

Top1.Sure! 当然

Top2.Really? 真的

Top3.Great! 太棒了!

Top4.Sorry! 对不起!

Top5.That’s OK. 没关系

Top6.All right. 好的;好吧。

Top7.Thank you! 谢谢!

Top8.No problem! 没问题!

Top9.Forget it!算了吧;不用客气!

Top10.Good job! 太好了;做得好!

【疯狂实战】

A: I’ve been thinking of taking a Crazy English course. Do you think it’s a good idea?

B: Sure! You should do anything you can to improve your English.

A: Really? Do you think English is that important?

B: Of course it is. In fact, I’ll even take the course with you if you want.

A: Great! It’s always better to do things with a friend.

B: Do you have the phone number? I need to call for registration.

A: No, I left it at home. Sorry!

B: That’s OK. I can get it from you later.

A: So, do you want to go somewhere for dinner and practice our English together tonight?

B: All right. I know a great restaurant near here. But, it’s a little expensive and I don’t have much money with me.

A: No problem. I just got paid. It's my treat.

B: Thank you! I’ll be sure to return the favor after our first class, OK?

A: Forget it! That’s what friends are for! Besides, I have a VIP card for a discount.

B: Good job! This is going to be a great night!

A: I think so too. Let’s go!

【参考译文】

A:我正考虑参加疯狂英语班,你觉得好吗?

B:当然好了!你应该尽一切可能提高你的英语水平。

A:真的?你觉得英语真的那么重要吗?

B:当然重要了。事实上,如果你愿意的话,我要和你一起参加。

A:那太好了!和朋友一起做事总是比较好的。

B:你有电话号码吗?我要打电话去报名。

A:没有,我把它忘在家里了。对不起!

B:不要紧,我迟点再问你要。

A:那么,你想不想找个地方吃顿饭,我们今晚一起练习一下英语啊?

B:好吧。我知道这附近有家挺不错的饭店,只是贵了点,而且我带的钱不够。

A:没问题。我刚发了薪水,我请客。

B:谢谢!上完第一次课,我一定回请你,好吗?

A:不用客气了!我们是朋友嘛!再说,我有张VIP卡可以优惠。

B:太好了!我们今晚一定过得开心的!

A:我想也是。我们走吧!

第二部分

日常交际口语要素

第一节

问候

1. Hi!你好!

○1A: Hi!

(你好!)

B: Hi!

(你好!)

○2A: Hi, Kim. How are you?

(你好,Kim,近来怎样?)

B: Fine. How are you doing?

(很好。你怎样?)

○3A: Hi, I haven’t seen you for ages.

(你好,很久不见了。)

B: Wow, I know. It’s great to see you again.

(是啊。很高兴又见到你。)

2. Nice to meet you. 见到你很高兴。

○1A: Jim, this is my sister Susan.

(Jim,这是我的妹妹Susan。)

B: Hi, Susan. Nice to meet you.

(你好,Susan,见到你很高兴。)

○2A: I’m Kim. Nice to see you here.

(我叫Kim。很高兴在这儿见到你。)

B: Nice to meet you, Kim.

(见到你很高兴,Kim。)

○3A: Welcome to our office.

(欢迎来到我们办公室。)

B: Thanks. Nice to meet you.

(谢谢。很高兴见到你们。)

3. How are things going? 近况如何?

○1A: Hi, Stone! How are things going?

(你好,Stone!近况如何?)

B: Couldn’t be better. How about you?

(再好不过了。你呢?)

○2A: How are things going?

(近况如何?)

B: Fine, but I need to talk to you.

(还好,但我得跟你谈谈。)

○3A: I just started my new job this week.

(我这个星期才开始我的新工作。)

B: I completely forgot. How are things going?

(我都忘了。怎么样啊?)

4. Keeping busy? 近来忙吗?

○1A: Hi, Stone. Have you been keeping busy?

(你好,Stone。近来忙吗?)

B: Yeah. Too busy.

(是啊,太忙啦。)

○2A: Hi, Eden. Have you been keeping busy?

(你好,Eden。近来忙吗?)

B: Not really. Just doing what I have to.

(不太忙,只是做自己份内的事。)

○3A: What’s new Kim, keeping busy?

(近来怎样,Kim,忙吗?)

B: Sure, I’m busier than I’ve ever been!

(是啊,比以前忙的时候还要忙!)

5. How are you doing?你好吗?

○1A: How are you doing?

(你好吗?)

B: I’m OK. How about you?

(我很好,你呢?)

○2A: Kim, this is my little brother Mike.

(Kim,这是我弟弟Mike。)

B: How are you doing, Mike?

(你好吗,Mike?)

○3A: I heard that you just got divorced. How are you doing?

(听说你刚离了婚。你好吗?)

B: OK, I guess.

(我想,还可以。)

6. How’s everything? 一切都好吗?

○1A: How’s everything?

(一切都好吗?)

B: Pretty good.

(很好。)

○2A: How’s everything?

(一切都好吗?)

B: So-so.

(马马虎虎。)

○3A: Sorry I’m so late getting back to the office. How’s everything?

(很抱歉我这么晚才到办公室。一切都好吗?)

B: Everything’s fine.

(一切正常。)

7. How have you been? 近来怎样?

○1A: Hi, Stone! How have you been?

(你好Stone!近来怎样?)

B: Great! What about you?

(好极了!你呢?)

○2A: How have you been?

(近来怎样?)

B: OK, I guess. How about you?

(还不错。你呢?)

○3A: I haven’t seen you for ages. How have you been?

(很久没见了,近来怎样?)

B: Oh, I’ve been super. And yourself?

(噢,我好极了。你呢?)

8. What’s new? 近来怎样?

○1A: What’s new?

(近来怎样?)

B: Nothing special./ Nothing much.

(还好。)

○2A: What’s new?

(近来怎样?)

B: Same as usual.

(和往常一样。)

○3A: Hi, Kim. What’s new?

(你好,Kim。最近怎么样?)

B: Not too much. And you? Keeping busy?

(没什么变化,你呢?还那么忙吗?)

9. What’s up?近来忙什么?

○1A: Hi, Jim. What’s up?

(你好,Jim。近来忙什么?)

B: Nothing.

(没忙什么。)

○2A: Hello, Bill. What’s up?

(你好,Bill。近来忙些什么?)

B: Nothing really. What about you?

(没忙什么。你呢?)

○3A: Hi,Kim. It’s good to see you.

(你好,Kim,见到你真高兴。)

B: Yeah, it sure is. What’s up?

(是啊,近来好吗?)

10. What’s happening?怎么样?

○1A: Hey, man! What’s happening?

(嘿,伙计!怎么样?)

B: Nothing much.

(一般。)

○2A: Hi, Bill. What’s happening?

(嗨,Bill。怎么样?)

B: Same old same old. What’s going on with you ?

(老样子,老样子。你怎么样了?)

○3A: Hey, long time no see, what’s happening?

(嘿,好久不见,过得怎么样?)

B: Not a whole lot.

(一般。)

第二节

致谢与回答

11. Thanks a million!

千恩万谢;实在非常感谢!

○1A: Thanks a million. It’s very kind of you.

(非常感谢。你真太好了。)

B: Glad I could help out.

(很高兴能给你帮上点忙。)

○2A: Here’s your book.

(你的书,给。)

B: Thanks a million. Sorry I needed it back in such a rush.

(非常感谢。很抱歉我要得那么急。)

○3A: Thanks a million. I really appreciate your showing my family around Beijing.

(太感谢了。真的很感激你带我的家人逛北京。)

B: It was nothing.

(这没什么。)

12. Thanks for your work.

谢谢你的劳动/工作/努力。

○1A: I’m finished. I’m going home now.

(我做完了。我现在准备回家了。)

B: OK. Thanks for your work.

(好的。谢谢你的工作。)

○2A: I’m taking off. See you tomorrow.

(我走了。明天见。)

B: Thanks for your work.

(谢谢你的工作。)

○3A: Thanks for your work.

(谢谢你的劳动。)

B: Don’t mention it. It’s my job.

(不用谢,这是我份内的事。)

○1 Thanks for your hard work.(多谢你的努力工作。)

○2 Thanks for working so hard.(感谢您的辛勤劳动。)

○3 Thanks for your long hours of hard work.(感谢你长时间的辛勤劳动。)

○4 Thank you for all the work you’ve done.(谢谢你所做的一切。)

○5 Thank you for your dedication to the work.(谢谢你对工作的全身心投入。)

○6 Thank you for a job well done.(感谢你出色地完成了工作。)

○7 I appreciate what you’ve done.(感谢你所做的一切。)

○8 I appreciate how hard you’ve worked.(感谢你努力工作。)

13. Thanks for everything.

谢谢你所做的一切。

○1A: Thanks for everything .

(谢谢你所做的一切。)

B: It’s nothing. My pleasure.

(别客气。这是我的荣幸。)

○2A: Thanks for everything.

(谢谢你所做的一切。)

B: No problem. Come back again.

(没什么。有机会再来。)

○3A: Thanks for everything.

(谢谢你所做的一切。)

B: Sure. Take care!

(别客气。你多保重!)

○1Thanks for taking care of my dog.(谢谢你照料我的狗。)

○2Thanks for taking care of my baby.(谢谢你照顾我的孩子。)

○3Thanks for everything you have done for me.

(谢谢你为我所做的一切。)

○4Thanks for taking care of everything for me. I know I can always count on you.

(谢谢你帮我照顾一切。我知道我总能指望你。)

14. Thanks for your concern.

谢谢你的关心。

○1A: Is your baby all right now?

(你的宝宝好了吗?)

B: Yes. Thanks for your concern.

(好了。多谢你的关心。)

○2A: Are you feeling better today?

(你今天感觉好一点了吗?)

B: Much better. Thanks for your concern.

(好多了。多谢你的关心。)

○3A: Did you make an appointment with a doctor? I’m worried about your health.

(你和医生预约了吗?我很担心你的健康。)

B: Yes, I did. Thanks for your concern.

(约好了。谢谢你的关心。)

15.Thanks for your cooperation.

多谢合作。

○1A: Thanks for your cooperation.

(多谢合作。)

B: My pleasure.

(乐意效劳。)

○2A: Thanks for your cooperation. Have a nice evening.

(谢谢合作,祝你今晚愉快。)

B: You too.

(你也一样。)

○3A: I’m so glad we made it.

(真高兴我们成功了。)

B: So am I. Thanks for your cooperation.

(我也很高兴。谢谢你的合作。)

○1Thanks for your help.(谢谢你的帮助。)

○2Thanks for your support.(多谢你的支持。)

○3Thanks for your effort.(多谢你的努力。)

○4Thanks for your advice.(谢谢你的建议。)

16. Thanks for coming.

谢谢您的到来/光临。

○1A: Thanks for coming.

(谢谢你的到来。)

B: Anytime.

(随时乐意。)

○2A: Thanks for coming.

(谢谢你的光临。)

B: Are you kidding? I wouldn’t have missed your party for anything.

(别开玩笑吧?我怎么也不会错过你的聚会的。)

○3A: Hi, Kim. Here I am!

(嗨,Kim,我在这儿!)

B: Hi, Adam. Thanks for coming.

(嗨,Adam,欢迎你来!)

○1Thanks for coming such a long way.(谢谢你远道而来。)

○2Thanks for coming all the way.(谢谢你远道而来。)

○3Thanks for coming so quickly.(谢谢你那么快就来了。)

○4Thanks for coming today.(谢谢你今天来。)

○5Thanks for coming when I called. I didn’t know who else to turn to.(我一打完电话你就来了,谢谢你。我不知道向谁求助。)

17. Thanks for your time.

谢谢你抽出时间来。

○1A: I looked everywhere but I couldn’t find the letter.

(我到处都找遍了,也没看到那封信。)

B: I see. Thanks for your time.

(我知道了,谢谢你费心帮我。)

○2A: If you’ll excuse me, I have work to do.

(如果你不介意的话,我还有工作要做。)

B: Sure. Thanks for your time.

(行。谢谢你,占用你的时间了。)

○3A: Thanks for your time,I appreciate it.

(谢谢你的帮助,我很感激。)

B: It was no trouble at all.

(一点也不麻烦。)

○1Thank you. I understand you’re busy.

(谢谢。我知道你很忙。)

○2Thank you. I understand you’re tired.

(谢谢。我知道你很累。)

○3Thank you for your valuable time.

(谢谢你宝贵的时间。)

○4Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule.

(谢谢你在百忙之中抽出时间来。)

○5Thank you for making time to see me.

(谢谢你抽时间来看我。)

○6Thank you for sparing some time for me.

(谢谢你为我抽出时间来。)

18. It’s very kind of you.

你真是太好了。

○1A: I can take you there if you want.

(如果你愿意的话,我可以带你去那儿。)

B: Thank you. It’s very kind of you.

(谢谢。你真是太好了!)

○2A: I can do it for you.

(我可以为你做。)

B: Thanks. It’s very kind of you.

(多谢。你真好。)

○3A: I don’t mind coming back again when you’re not so busy.

(你不忙的时候,我很乐意再回来。)

B: Thanks a lot. It’s very kind of you.

(多谢。你真是太好了!)

○1You’re so sweet.(你真好。)

○2How kind of you!(你真好!)

○3Thank you for your kindness.(谢谢你的好意。)

○4I appreciate your kindness.(对您的好意,我非常感激。)

○5Your kindness is really appreciated.(你的善意真让人感激。)

19. You’ve been very helpful.

你帮了大忙。

○1A: Thanks for everything. You’ve been very helpful.

(谢谢你所做的一切,你真帮了大忙。)

B: You’re welcome.

(不客气。)

○2A: Thanks a lot. You’ve been very helpful.

(多谢,你帮了大忙。)

B: My pleasure.

(乐意效劳。)

○3A: Thank you for your advice. You’ve been very helpful.

(谢谢你的建议,你帮了大忙。)

B: Don’t mention it.

(不用谢。)

○1Thanks for your help.(谢谢你帮忙。)

○2You helped me a lot.(你帮了我大忙。)

○3It means a lot to me.(它对我意义重大。)

○4You’ve been incredibly helpful.(你真是帮了我大忙。)

○5You don’t know how much you’ve helped me.

(你想像不出你给我的帮助有多大。)

20. My pleasure.

别客气

○1A: Thank you for reminding me to call my mother.

(谢谢你提醒我打电话给我妈妈。)

B: My pleasure.

(不客气。)

○2A: Thank you for your help.

(谢谢你的帮助。)

B: My pleasure.

(不用谢。)

○3A: You really helped me a lot.

(你真给了我很多帮助。)

B: My pleasure. Anytime.

(别客气,随时乐意效劳。)

○1You’re welcome.(不客气。)

○2It’s my pleasure.(这是我的荣幸。)

○3Don’t mention it!(不客气!)

21. Forget it!

算了吧;别客气!

○1A: Thank you for lunch, it was wonderful.

(谢谢你的午餐,太好吃了。)

B: Forget it. It was my pleasure.

(别客气。这是我的荣幸。)

○2A: How can I ever repay you for all your help?

(你给我那么多的帮助,我怎样才能报答你?)

B: Forget it. That’s what friends are for.

(别客气。朋友就得这样/我们是朋友嘛。)

○3A: You are the most thoughtful person. Thank you for the flowers!

(你是想得最周到的人。谢谢你的花!)

B: Forget it. It was nothing.

(别客气。这没什么。)

22.You’re welcome.

不用客气。

○1A: Thank you.

(谢谢。)

B: You’re welcome.

(不客气。)

○2A: We all thank you very much.

(我们都很感激你。)

B: You’re really welcome.

(真的不用客气。)

○3A: I just can’t thank you enough for helping me with my English.

(你帮助我学英语,我再怎么感谢你也不为过。)

B: You’re welcome. I’m glad to help.

(不用客气。我很高兴帮助你。)

23. Anytime.

随时乐意效劳。

○1A: Thanks for driving me home.

(谢谢你开车送我回家。)

B: Anytime.

(随时乐意效劳。)

○2A: I’m so glad you invited me for tea.

(很高兴你邀请我喝茶。)

B: Anytime. It’s great to have you.

(不客气。很高兴你能来。)

○3A: Thanks for mailing that letter for me.

(谢谢你帮我把信寄了。)

B: Anytime. I was already going to the post office anyway.

(随时乐意效劳。我早就打算到邮局去了的。)

24. It’s nothing.

没什么。

○1A1: How can I thank you engough?

(我该怎样感谢你呢?)

A2: I can’t thank you enough.

(我对你感激不尽。)

B: It’s nothing. Forget about it.

(没什么。不用客气了。)

○2A: I can’t believe you waited all night for my train to arrive.

(我简直不敢相信,你为了接我的车等了整个晚上。)

B: It’s nothing. I wanted to see you.

(没什么。我就是想见你。)

○3A: Thank you for your support.

(谢谢你的支持。)

B: It’s nothing.

(没什么。)

第三节

道歉用语

25. sorry. / I’m sorry

对不起。

○1A: Look what you’ve done! You’ve broken my watch.

(瞧!你都干了些什么!你把我的表弄坏了。)

B: Sorry. I’m terribly sorry. I’ll get you a new one.

(对不起。实在对不起。我给你买块新的。)

○2A: You’re late again! I’ve been waiting for over an hour.

(你又迟到了!我已经等了一个多小时了。)

B: I’m sorry. Really, I am.

(对不起,真的对不起。)

○3A: You always say things that hurt my feelings.

(你总说些伤害我感情的话。)

B: I’m sorry. I really don’t mean to.

(很抱歉。我真的不是故意的。)

○1I’m so sorry.(我很抱歉。)

○2I’m terribly sorry.(我非常抱歉。)

○3I can’t tell you how sorry I am.(我说不出有多抱歉。)

○4You don't know how sorry I am.(你不知道我有多抱歉。)

26. Sorry I’m late.

抱歉,我来晚了。

○1A: Sorry I’m late. Traffic was bad.

(对不起,我来晚了。路上交通很糟糕。)

B: That’s all right. Let’s go!

(没关系,我们走吧!)

○2A: Sorry I’m late.

(对不起,我来晚了。)

B: Don’t be late again.

(下次注意别再迟到了。)

○3A: Sorry I’m late.

(抱歉,我来晚了。)

B: We were beginning to think you were not coming.

(我们正在想你今天不会来了呢。)

○1Sorry I kept you waiting.(对不起,让大家久等了。)

○2Thanks for waiting.(多谢大家的等待。)

27.I’m sorry to bother you.

很抱歉打扰你。

○1A: I can go and ask him, if you want.

(如果你愿意,我可以去问他。)

B: I’m sorry to bother you.

(不好意思麻烦你。)

○2A: I’ll see what I can do for you.

(我看能为你做些什么。)

B: I’m sorry to bother you.

(很抱歉麻烦你。)

○3A: I’m really sorry to trouble you.

(很抱歉麻烦你。)

B: Never mind.

(没关系。)

28.I’m sorry to interrupt you, but…

很抱歉打搅你……

A: I’m sorry to interrupt you, but can I talk to you in private?

(很抱歉打搅你,我能和你私下里谈一谈吗?)

B: Sure. What’s up?

(当然可以。怎么啦?)

A: I’m sorry to interrupt you, but we’d better hurry.

(很抱歉打断你,不过,我们最好快一点。)

B: That’s right. / You are right.

(说得对。)

A: I’m sorry to interrupt you, but I don’t think that’s right.

(对不起打断你,我觉得那样不对。)

B: Oh? What do you mean?

(什么?你是什么意思?)

29. I’m sorry to bother you, but…

对不起,打扰你了……

A: I’m sorry to bother you, but could you help me move this desk?

(对不起,打扰你了,能帮我挪一下桌子吗?)

B: All right.

(好的。)

A: I’m sorry to bother you, but could you take a look at my computer?

(对不起,打扰你了,能帮我看一下电脑吗?)

B: Sure. What’s wrong?

(没问题。出什么问题了?)

A: I’m sorry to bother you, but could you answer a question for me?

(很抱歉打扰你,你能回答我一个问题吗?)

B: Okay. What’s up?

(好吧。什么事?)

30.Sorry, I wasn’t listening.

对不起,我刚才没听。

A: What do you think?

(你认为怎么样?)

B: Sorry, I wasn’t listening.

(对不起,我刚才没听。)

A: Maybe we can ask Stone.

(也许我们可以去问问Stone。)

B: Sorry, I wasn’t listening. What did you say?

(对不起,我刚才没听。你说了什么?)

A: Which one do you think is right?

(你认为哪个对?)

B: Sorry, I wasn’t listening.

(对不起,我刚才没听。)

第四节

祝愿与祝贺

31. Good luck!

祝你好运!

A: I only have two days to go before my test. I’m so nervous!

(离考试只有两天了,我紧张极了!)

B: Good luck! You can do it!

(祝你好运!你会成功的!)

A: I have a job interview tomorrow.

(我明天有个工作面试。)

B: Good luck!

(祝你好运!)

A: I’m finally ready for my big presentation.

(我终于为我的大型演出做好了准备。)

B: Good luck!

(祝你好运!)

①I’ll keep my fingers crossed.(为你祈祷!)

②Keep up the good work!(祝你好运!)
 

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lyfkyy/110420.html