Old Black Joe 老黑乔(在线收听

   Old Black Joe 老黑乔
  (1)Gone are the days when my heart was young and gay;那些心头年轻、无忧无虑的日子已离我远去
  Gone are my friends from the cotton fields away;我的伙伴也离开了棉花田
  Gone from the earth to a better land I know,离开这里到一个更好的地方,我知道
  I hear their gentle voices calling, "Old Black Joe!" 我听见他们柔声呼唤
  (Refrain:) I'm coming, I'm coming, for my head is bending low;?老黑乔!?(反复)
  I hear their gentle voices calling,我来了,我来了,因为我的头渐渐低垂;
  "Old Black Joe!" 我听见他们柔声呼唤?老黑乔!?
  (2)
  Why do I weep when my heart should feel no pain? 我为何哭泣,我心并不悲伤?
  Why do I sigh that my friends come not again? 我为何要叹息伙伴不复来?
  Grieving for forms now departed long ago,只为怀念早已逝去的人,
  I hear their gentle voices calling,我听见他们柔声呼唤
  "Old Black Joe!"?老黑乔!?
  (3)
  Where are thee hearts once so happy and so free? 昔日快乐无羁的人们,如今安在?
  The children so dear that I held upon my knee? 还有,我抱在膝上可爱的小家伙?
  Gone to the shore where my soul has longed to go,他们都已到了我灵魂所渴望去的海岸,
  I hear their gentle voices calling,我听见他们柔声呼唤
  "Old Black Joe!"?老黑乔!?
  by Stephen C. Foster, 1826-1864

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/listen/read/124373.html