UNIT 2 DNA Lesson 14 A Clone of My Own(在线收听

[ti:UNIT 2 DNA Lesson 14 A Clone of My Own]
[0:01.795]UNIT 2 第二单元
[0:03.474]DNA
[0:06.878]Lesson 14: 第14课:
[0:08.810]A Clone of My Own 克隆自己
[0:11.639]THINK ABOUT IT! 想一想!
[0:13.249]· Do you have a twin brother or sister? · 你有双胞胎兄弟姐妹吗?
[0:17.136]Would you like to have a cloned one? 你想有一个克隆的自己吗?
[0:20.254]Why or why not? 为什么想或不想?
[0:22.816]· Does Katie want to have another sister? · 凯蒂想有另一个姐姐吗?
[0:26.404]Why? 为什么?
[0:28.264]· What things would Katie like her clone to do? · 凯蒂希望她的克隆做些什么?
[0:33.010]My name is Katie. 我叫凯蒂。
[0:34.661]I'm fourteen and in Grade Nine. 我十四岁,在读九年级。
[0:37.964]What would I clone? 我会克隆什么呢?
[0:39.732]I would clone myself. 我会克隆我自己。
[0:41.605]I think it would be fun to have a clone — a secret clone. 我想有一个克隆体——一个秘密克隆体会很有趣。
[0:46.624]What does Katie mean by "a secret clone"? 凯蒂说的“一个秘密克隆体”是什么意思?
[0:49.796]She means nobody would know about her clone. 她的意思是没有人知道她的克隆体。
[0:53.502]Only Katie would know about her clone? 只有卡蒂知道她的克隆体吗?
[0:56.545]That's foolish! 那很愚蠢!
[0:57.741]I doubt what she says! 我怀疑她所说的!
[0:59.783]Katie's having fun, Danny! 凯蒂正玩得高兴,丹尼!
[1:01.785]She's using her imagination! 她正在用她的想象力!
[1:05.049]My clone would be the same age as me, 我的克隆体会和我一样大,
[1:07.740]but she wouldn't be like a sister. 但是她不会像姐姐那样。
[1:10.042]I already have two sisters. 我已经有两个姐姐了。
[1:12.356]I don't want any more! 我不想再要了!
[1:14.177]My sisters are always in the bathroom when I need to brush my teeth or comb my hair. 在我要刷牙或梳头时我的姐姐们总是在卫生间里。
[1:20.015]My clone would help me. 我的克隆体会帮助我。
[1:21.978]I would go to school, but she would do my homework. 我会去上学,但是她会帮我做作业。
[1:25.567]After school, I would rest. 放学后,我会休息。
[1:28.337]She would feed my two cats, clean my room and practise my flute. 她会喂我那两只猫,打扫我的房间,以及练习长笛。
[1:33.694]Also, she would play chess with me. 而且,她能和我一起下象棋。
[1:36.307]Wouldn't that be great? 那不是很棒吗?
[1:38.596]Katie takes flute lessons. 凯蒂在上长笛课。
[1:40.468]She practices her flute every day. 她每天都练习长笛。
[1:43.784]Where would my clone live? 我的克隆体住在哪里呢?
[1:45.839]She would live in my closet or under my bed —  她会住在我的壁橱里或床底——
[1:48.686]very quietly, of course! 当然了,要非常安静!
[1:51.664]I hope my clone wouldn't eat too much. 我希望我的克隆体不会吃得太多。
[1:54.524]That might be a problem. 那可能会是一个问题。
[1:56.358]I hope she wouldn't want too many new clothes. 我希望她不会想要太多的新衣服。
[1:59.621]Do you think she would ever need to go to the dentist? 你认为她会要求去看牙医吗?
[2:03.067]She'd better not! 她最好不要!
[2:04.814]The dentist is quite expensive! 看牙医非常贵!
[2:07.766]Maybe a secret clone isn't a good idea. 或许一个秘密克隆体不是什么好主意。
[2:10.834]Maybe I need a robot! 我或许需要一个机器人!
[2:13.812]I prefer a robot to a clone! 我更喜欢机器人而不是一个克隆人!
[2:17.505]My clone is a copy of myself. 我的克隆体就是我的一个复制品。
[2:21.023]flute 长笛
[2:22.271]Learning Tips 学习贴士
[2:24.012]"Foolish" means "silly or stupid." “Foolish”意思是“傻的”或“愚蠢的”。
[2:27.783]LET'S DO IT! 做一做
[2:29.705]Imagine you have a sister who was cloned from you. 想象你有一个克隆自你的妹妹。
[2:34.407]It's fun because your mother can't tell you apart! 这很有趣,因为你妈妈不能区分你们。
[2:39.138]Make up a dialogue with a partner and act it out in front of the class. 与搭档一起编一个对话,并在班里表演。
[2:45.783]Try to make your story funny. 试着让你的故事有趣。
[2:48.792]Make the ending surprising! 使结尾出人意料!
[2:48.792]
[2:48.792]
[2:48.792]

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/jiaocai/hbjyczyyqsbjnjx/136303.html