听新闻学英语这是美国艰难的时刻(在线收听

Ladies and gentlemen, this is a difficult moment for America.
[00:-0.50]女士们,先生们,现在是美国历史上一个艰难的时刻。
[00:-1.00]I, unfortunately, will be going back to Washington after my remarks.
[00:-1.50]非常抱歉,在讲话结束之后我将回到华盛顿。
[00:-2.00]Secretary Rod Paige and the Lt. Governor will take the podium and discuss education.
[00:-2.50]教育部长佩吉和副州长将继续主持此教育论坛。
[00:-3.00]I do want to thank the folks here at Booker Elementary School for their hospitality.
[00:-3.50]在此,我要对布克小学在座各位的热情款待表示衷心的感谢。
[00:-4.00]Today we've had a national tragedy. Two airplanes have crashed into the World Trade Center in an apparent terrorist attack on our country.
[00:-4.50]今天,美国发生了一起全国性的悲剧。两架飞机与世界贸易中心相撞,这是一场显而易见的针对美国的恐怖主义事件。
[00:-5.00]I have spoken to the Vice President, to the Governor of New York, to the Director of the FBI,
[00:-5.50]我已经同副总统、纽约州州长,以及联邦调查局局长交换了意见。
[00:-6.00]and have ordered that the full resources of the federal government go to help the victims and their families,
[00:-6.50]我已经命令联邦政府动员所有的力量去帮助遇难者和他们的家属,
[00:-7.00]and to conduct a full-scale investigation to hunt down and to find those folks who committed this act.
[00:-7.50]对此事件进行全面调查及寻找此罪行的策划者。
[00:-8.00]Terrorism against our nation will not stand.
[00:-8.50]针对美国的恐怖主义行径不会有立足之地。
[00:-9.00]And now if you would join me in a moment of silence.
[00:-9.50]现在让我们为死难者默哀。
[00:10.00]May God bless the victims, their families, and America. Thank you very much.
[00:10.50]愿上帝保佑中遇难者,保佑他们的家人,保佑我们的美国,非常感谢。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/txwxyy/141796.html