飞鸟集经典英语句子(在线收听

     1:夏天的飞鸟,飞到我的窗前唱歌,又飞去了。

    秋天的黄叶,它们没有什么可唱,只叹息一声,飞落在那里。
    Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away.
    And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fallthere with a sign.
    2:世界上的一队小小的漂泊者呀,请留下你们的足印在我的文字里。
    O Troupe of little vagrants of the world, leave your footprints in my words.
    3:世界对着它的爱人,把它浩翰的面具揭下了。
    它变小了,小如一首歌,小如一回永恒的接吻。
    The world puts off its mask of vastness to its lover.
    It becomes small as one song, as one kiss of the eternal.
    4:是大地的泪点,使她的微笑保持着青春不谢。
    It is the tears of the earth that keep here smiles in bloom.
    5:无垠的沙漠热烈追求一叶绿草的爱,她摇摇头笑着飞开了。
    The mighty desert is burning for the love of a bladeof grass whoshakes her head and laughs and flies away.
    6:如果你因失去了太阳而流泪,那么你也将失去群星了。
    If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.
    7:跳舞着的流水呀,在你途中的泥沙,要求你的歌声,你的流动呢。你肯挟瘸足的泥沙而俱下么?
    The sands in your way beg for your song and your movement, dancingwater. Will you carry the burden of their lameness?
    8:她的热切的脸,如夜雨似的,搅扰着我的梦魂。
    Her wishful face haunts my dreams like the rain at night.
    9:有一次,我们梦见大家都是不相识的。
    我们醒了,却知道我们原是相亲相爱的。
    Once we dreamt that we were strangers.
    We wake up to find that we were dear to each other.
    10:忧思在我的心里平静下去,正如暮色降临在寂静的山林中。
    Sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening amongthe silent trees.
    11:有些看不见的手,如懒懒的微(风思)的,正在我的心上奏着潺(氵爰)的乐声。
    Some unseen fingers, like an idle breeze, are playing upon my heartthe music of the ripples.
    12:“海水呀,你说的是什么?”
    “是永恒的疑问。”
    “天空呀,你回答的话是什么?”
    “是永恒的沉默。”
    What language is thine, O sea?
    The language of eternal question.
    What language is thy answer, O sky?
    The language of eternal silence.
    13:静静地听,我的心呀,听那世界的低语,这是它对你求爱的表示呀。
    Listen, my heart, to the whispers of the world with which it makeslove to you.
    14:创造的神秘,有如夜间的黑暗--是伟大的。而知识的幻影却不过如晨间之雾。
    The mystery of creation is like the darkness of night--it is great.
    Delusions of knowledge are like the fog of the morning.
    15:不要因为峭壁是高的,便让你的爱情坐在峭壁上。
    Do not seat your love upon a precipice because it is high.
    16:我今晨坐在窗前,世界如一个路人似的,停留了一会,向我点点头又走过去了。
    I sit at my window this morning where the world like a passer-by stopsfor a moment, nods to me and goes.
    17:这些微(风思),是树叶的簌簌之声呀;它们在我的心里欢悦地微语着。
    There little thoughts are the rustle of leaves; they have theirwhisper of joy in my mind.
    18:你看不见你自己,你所看见的只是你的影子。
    What you are you do not see, what you see is your shadow.
    19:神呀,我的那些愿望真是愚傻呀,它们杂在你的歌声中喧叫着呢。
    让我只是静听着吧。
    My wishes are fools, they shout across thy song, my Master.
    Let me but listen.
    20:我不能选择那最好的。
    是那最好的选择我。
    I cannot choose the best.
    The best chooses me.
    21:那些把灯背在背上的人,把他们的影子投到了自己前面。
    They throw their shadows before them who carry their lantern ontheir back.
    22:我的存在,对我是一个永久的神奇,这就是生活。
    That I exist is a perpetual surprise which is life.
    23:“我们萧萧的树叶都有声响回答那风和雨。你是谁呢,那样的沉默着?”
    “我不过是一朵花。”
    We, the rustling leaves, have a voice that answers the storms,but who are you so silent?"I am a mere flower.
    24:休息与工作的关系,正如眼睑与眼睛的关系。
    Rest belongs to the work as the eyelids to the eyes.
    25:人是一个初生的孩子,他的力量,就是生长的力量。
    Man is a born child, his power is the power of growth.
    26:神希望我们酬答他,在于他送给我们的花朵,而不在于太阳和土地。
    God expects answers for the flowers he sends us, not for the sunthe earth.
    27:光明如一个裸体的孩子,快快活活地在绿叶当中游戏,它不知道人是会欺诈的。
    The light that plays, like a naked child, among the green leaveshappily knows not that man can lie.
    28:啊,美呀,在爱中找你自己吧,不要到你镜子的谄谀去找寻。
    O Beauty, find thyself in love, not in the flattery of thy mirror.
    29:我的心把她的波浪在世界的海岸上冲激着,以热泪在上边写着她的题记:
    “我爱你。”
    My heart beats her waves at the shore of the world and writes uponit her signature in tears with the words, "I love thee."30:“月儿呀,你在等候什么呢?”
    “向我将让位给他的太阳致敬。”
    Moon, for what do you wait?
    To salute the sun for whom I must make way.
    31:绿树长到了我的窗前,仿佛是喑哑的大地发出的渴望的声音。
    The trees come up to my window like the yearning voice of the dumb earth.
    32:神自己的清晨,在他自己看来也是新奇的。
    His own mornings are new surprises to God.
    33:生命从世界得到资产,爱情使它得到价值。
    Life finds its wealth by the claims of the world, and its worthby the claims of love.
    34:枯竭的河床,并不感谢它的过去。
    The dry river-bed finds no thanks for its past.
    35:鸟儿愿为一朵云。
    云儿愿为一只鸟。
    The bird wishes it were a cloud.
    The cloud wishes it were a bird.
    36:瀑布歌唱道:“我得到自由时便有了歌声了。”
    The waterfall sing, "I find my song, when I find my freedom."37:我说不出这心为什么那样默默地颓丧着。
    是为了它那不曾要求,不曾知道,不曾记得的小小的需要。
    I cannot tell why this heart languishes in silence.
    It is for small needs it never asks, or knows or remembers.
    38:妇人,你在料理家务的时候,你的手足歌唱着,正如山间的溪水歌唱着在小石中流过。
    Woman, when you move about in your household service your limbs singlike a hill stream among its pebbles.
    39:当太阳横过西方的海面时,对着东方留下他的最后的敬礼。
    The sun goes to cross the Western sea, leaving its last salutationto the East.
    40:不要因为你自己没有胃口而去责备你的食物。
    Do not blame your food because you have no appetite.
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/listen/essay/145367.html