旅行常用语(点菜篇)(在线收听

   点菜有两种方式,一是a la carte(随意点菜),一是tabled' hote或fixed price meal(份饭,套餐),后一种有几道固定的菜肴和饮料,价格也是固定的。它的优点就是方便快捷,点菜时只需指着菜单说:

  Please give me this one.
  (请给我来这个。)
  We want two number eights, please.
  (我们要四份第八套餐。)
  在点菜之前,一般先要份菜单:
  May I have a menu, please?
  (我可以看菜单吗?)
  如果不急于点菜,可以在服务生问到:
  Can I take your order now?
  (你现在叫点什么吗?)
  回答:
  Not quite. Could I have a few more minutes?
  (不,我可以再多等会吗?)
  需要叫菜时,可以说:
  Please take my order.
  (请接受点菜。)
  如果对当地的菜肴不熟悉,可以问:
  What is the specialty of the restaurant?
  (这家店的招牌餐是什么?)
  Do you have any special meals today?
  (今天有什么特餐吗?)
  What would you recommend? I prefer something light.
  (我想来点清淡些的,你能推荐什么吗?)
  也可以让同来的人替你作主,或是点重复的饭菜:
  I'll leave it to you.
  (我让你来点。)
  I'll have the same as that one.
  (我要一份和那个一样的。)
  自己点菜可以更随意些,例如:
  A. Could you tell me how this thing is cooked?
  (能否告诉我这道菜是怎么做的?)
  B. Lobster? It's steamed and served with our special sauce.
  (龙虾?蒸过后加上本店特制的调味料。)
  A. Is it good?
  (好吃吗?)
  B. Sure. It's a most popular dish.
  (当然,很受欢迎的。)
  A. I think I'll try some lobster, and give me some green salad together.
  (我想我来点儿吧。再给我一份蔬菜沙拉。)
  B. We have three dressings for salad. Which one would you like ?
  (我们有三种沙拉调味汁,您要哪种?)
  A. What kind do you have?
  (你们有什么?)
  B. We have Italian, French and Thousand Island.
  (有义大利,法国和千岛的。)
  A. Make it French please.
  (给我法式的吧。)
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/listen/essay/149841.html