外贸报价英语及报价技巧(在线收听

   01)A: We can offer you this in different levels of quality.

  A:这产品我们有三种不同等级的品质。
  B: Is there much of a difference in price ?
  B:价钱也有很大的分别吧?
  A: Yes ,the economy model is about 30% less.
  A:是的,经济型的大约便宜30%。
  B: We‘ll take that one .
  B:我们就买那种。
  02)A: Is this going to satisfy your requirements ?
  A:这种的合你的要求吗?
  B: Actually , it is more than we need .
  B:事实上,已超出我们所需要的。
  A: We can give you a little cheaper model .
  A:我们可以提供你便宜一点的型式。
  B: Let me see the specifications for that .
  B:让我看看它的规格说明书吧。
  03)A: You‘re asking too much for this part .
  A:这零件你们要价太高了。
  B: we have some cheaper ones .
  B:我们有便宜一点的。
  A: What is the price difference ?
  A:价钱差多少?
  B: The basic model will cost about 10% less
  B:基本型的便宜约10%左右。
  04)A: How many different models of this do you offer?
  A:这个你们有多少种不同的型式。
  B: We have five different ones .
  B:五种
  A: Is there much of a price difference .
  A:价钱有很大的差别吗?
  B: Yes, so we had better look over your specifications.
  B:是的,所以我们最好先把您的规格说明细看一遍。
  05)A: The last order didn‘t work out too well for us
  A:上回订的货用起来不怎么顺。
  B: What was wrong?
  B:有什么问题吗?
  A: We were developing too much waste .
  A:生产出来的废品太多了。
  B: I suggest you go up to our next higher price level.
  B:我建议您采用我们价格再高一级的货
  06)A: Did the material work out well for you ?
  A:那些材料进行的顺利吗?
  B: Not really .
  B:不怎么好。
  A: What was wrong?
  A:怎么啦?
  B: We felt that the price was too high for the quality .
  B:我们觉得以这样的品质价钱太高了。
  07) A: Has our material been all right ?
  A:我们的原材料没问题吧?
  B: I‘m afraid not .
  B:有问题呢。
  A: Maybe you should order a little better quality
  A:也许您应该买品质好一点的
  B: Yes, we might have to do that .
  B:是呀,恐怕只有这么做了。
  08) A: I think you had better come out to the factory .
  A:我看你最好走一趟工厂,
  B: Is there something wrong .
  B:出了什么事吗
  A: Yes ,your last shipment wasn‘t up to par .
  A:嗯,你上次送去的货没有达到标准
  B: Let ‘s go out and have a look at it .
  走,我们去看看
  09) A: I want you to look at this material .
  A:我要你看看这材料
  B: Is this from our last shipment ?
  B:这是上次叫的货吗?
  A: Yes ,it is .
  A:是啊。
  B: I can see why you are having some problems with it .
  B:我明白为什么你用起来会有问题了。
  10) A: I would suggest that you use this material instead of that .
  A:我建议你改用这种替代那种。
  B: But that costs more .
  B:可是那样成本较高。
  A: But you will get less waste from this .
  A:但可以减少浪费。
  B: We‘ll try it once .
  B:那么就试一次看看吧。
  11) A: Our manufacturing costs have gone up too much
  A:我们的制造成本增加太多了。
  B: You might try one of our cheaper components .
  B:你试试这种较便宜的组件怎样?
  A: Let‘s take a look at your price list again
  A:我再看一次你们的价目表吧。
  B: Sure . I‘ll bring it in next week .
  B:好哇,我下个礼拜带过来。
  12) A: This is the best material we have to offer .
  A:这是本公司所供应的最好的原料。
  B: Actually ,I don‘t think we need it to be this good .
  B:说实在的,我并不认为我们用得着这么好的,
  A: I can let you have this kind cheaper .
  A:我可以算你便宜一点。
  B: Let‘s do that .
  B:那就这么说定吧?
  13) A: How is the new material working out for you ?
  A:新原料用得如何?
  B: Fine .we‘re saving a lot of money with it .
  B:不错,节省了不少的钱,
  A: I‘m glad to hear that .
  A:听你这么说真高兴
  B: It was a good suggestion .thanks .
  B:你建议得不错,谢谢。
  14) A: How many would you like to order ?
  A:您要订多少?
  B: Is there a minimum order ?
  B:有最低订购量的限制吗?
  A: No ,we can ship in lots of any size .
  A:没有,任何数量都可以出货。
  B: We‘ll try one case of this .
  B:那么,这种的就试一箱吧
  15) A: We‘re ready to take your order now.
  A:你们现在可以下订单了。
  B: We want to try this component as a sample.
  B:这种组件我们想试个样品看看。
  A: I can send one for you to try .
  A:我们可以寄个给你试用。
  B: Yes , please do that .
  B:好,那就麻烦你了。
  16) A: How many would you like to order ?
  A:您要订多少?
  B: How do they come packaged ?
  B:货是怎样装的呢?
  A: In cases of 100.
  A:一箱装100个。
  B: We‘ll take 500.
  B:我们要500个
  17) A: We need seven of these .
  A:我们要七个这种的。
  B: They come in cases of five .
  B:它们是五个一箱。
  A: Then ,send two cases please .
  A:这样的话,就送两箱吧。
  B: Good . thank you for the order .
  B:好的,谢谢你的订货。
  18) A: We can‘t handle an order that small.
  A:这么少的数量,我们不能接受。
  B: What is the minimum we would have to order .
  B:那么我们至少得订多少呢。
  19) A: We have a problem with your order .
  A:你订的货有点问题。
  B: What is it ?
  B:什么问题。
  A: We can‘t split open a case to fill your order .
  A:因为我们不能拆箱来凑足你的订量。
  B: I‘ll see if we can take the whole case .
  B:那我考虑看看是不是可以买整箱。
  20) A: Do you offer any quantity discounts ?
  A:大量购买有折扣吗?
  B: No, we don‘t.
  B:不,没有。
  A: Then give us three cases of this .
  A:那么这种的就买三箱好了。
  其实学外贸 英语 和在学校英语课还是有区别:
  在学校学习 外贸英语 ,可以这样:
  1, 重视外贸口语,叫个外国朋友
  2, 不要迷信学校 外贸函电 书籍,基本上过时的东西
  3, 多去 外贸论坛 ,如Fob上海 外贸论坛 学习
  4, 多去用 外贸英语 ,比如可以到 外贸论坛 ,百度知道帮忙 翻译
  5, 借鉴别人的方法,同时形成自己独特的方法
  如果英语基础不好从事外贸,可以这样:
  1.没有必要特别用一年时间去学英语
  2.在工作中边做边学,那样掌握得快
  3.如果你肯学的话,自学成材便是,如果不想学,那一年时间就浪费了
  4.多跟国外客户沟通,学习些实用的句子
  5.其实外贸涉及不到太多英语,基本的东西在学校也学得差不多了
  6.也不要去什么培训中心,那是在浪费钱
  7.如果有个老外做朋友,那就是最好了
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ttswky/154946.html