用英语怎么问路(在线收听

  Do you know how to get to...
  Excuse me, do you know how to get to the Hotel Alelo by any chance?
  劳驾﹐你知道怎么去Alelo酒店么﹖
  Do you know how I might get to the Hotel Alelo?
  你知道我怎么才能到Alelo酒店么﹖
  Oh sure, you're not far at all!
  当然﹐离这根本不远!
  You're only a few minutes away.
  几分钟就能到。
  Turn right at the light
  Turn right at the next light, and you'll be headed north.
  在下一个红绿灯右转﹐然后往北走。
  You're gonna wanna stay on that street.
  你要一直沿那条路走。
  "Gonna wanna"听着可能挺奇怪﹐但是美国人给别人指路时常常会用这种说法﹐意思是如果你不按照他们说的走﹐你就可能会迷路!
  You wanna keep going on that street for a while.
  你要沿着这条路走上一段时间。
  You're gonna go north for a little ways.
  你得往北走上一小段路。
  Take the freeway
  Then the easiest thing is to take the freeway.
  然后﹐最简单的办法就是走高速。
  You're gonna wanna go east on it.
  你在高速上要往东走。
  There's an entrance on Empire Ave.
  在Empire大街上有一个入口。
  So when you hit that street, you wanna take a right.
  到那条街后你要向右拐。
  About four miles
  After about a block you should see the freeway entrance.
  大约一个街区后你会看到高速的入口。
  Watch out, cause it can be hard to make out at night.
  仔细看着点儿﹐因为夜里有时看不清。
  Once you're on the freeway you just stay on it for a while.
  上高速后﹐得在上面开一段时间。
  I'd say it's about four miles.
  我觉得大概要开4英里。
  Exit Lincoln
  The exit you wanna take is called Lincoln.
  你要在一个叫Lincoln的出口下高速。
  Watch out for it, cause if you miss it, it's hard to get back.
  仔细看着点儿﹐一旦错过﹐就很难绕回来了。
  So exit on Lincoln, and then take a left.
  在Lincoln出口下高速﹐然后向左拐。
  As soon as you exit, turn left right off the bat.
  一下高速马上左拐。
  On your right
  Then you just stay on Lincoln the rest of the way.
  剩下的路一直沿着Lincoln大街走。
  You'll keep going on Lincoln about a mile or so.
  你要在Lincoln大街上开一英里左右。
  Then you'll see the hotel on your right.
  然后你会看到酒店在你的右手边。
  It's a big yellow building, you can't miss it.
  是一个黄色高楼﹐绝对不会错过。
  Thank you so much, have a nice day!
  太谢谢你了﹐祝你愉快!
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/listen/essay/155878.html