纯正地道美语(外教讲解)287:退换商品(在线收听

  A: Hi, I would like to return this TV.
  您好,我想退掉这台电视机。
  B: Sure, do you have the receipt?
  没问题。您有发票吗?
  A: Yeah here you go. Actually I also want to return this keyboard.
  有,给您。我还想把这个键盘也退了。
  B: Ok. may I ask what is the reason for returning these products?
  好的。我能不能问一句,您为什么要退掉这些?
  A: The TV flickers a lot when I am watching a movie and at times the image is not very clear.
  我看电影的时候电视屏幕闪得厉害。而且有时候图像也不清晰。
  B: I see, and what about the keyboard?
  这样子啊。那键盘呢?
  A: I spilled some coffee on it and now it won't work.
  我把咖啡洒在上面了,它就不能用了。
  B: I am sorry sir, but we can only exchange or refund defective products, we cannot take responsibility for misuse or damages.
  很抱歉,先生。我们不能就这样为您更换损坏的商品或退款。如果是人为原因导致了损坏,我们不能负责。
  A: Fine! I don't know why they make these things so delicate anyways.
  好吧。真不明白他们为什么把这些东西做得这么不结实。
  重点讲解:
  receipt n. 收据,发票
  flicker v. 闪烁,颤动
  She was reading by the flickering light of the candle.
  她借着闪烁的烛光读书。
  spill v. 泼,洒,溅
  Who spilt ink on my notebook?
  谁把墨水泼在我的笔记本上了?
  refund v. 退还,归还,退款
  If the shoes do not wear well the shop will refund the money.
  如果鞋不经穿,商店将退还你钱。
  defective adj. 有缺陷的,缺损的,不完美的
  misuse n./v. 误用,滥用
  It is wrong to misuse our natural resources.
  滥用我们的自然资源是不对的。
  delicate adj. 易碎的,纤弱的,娇贵的
  Take care with these delicate flowers.
  当心这些娇嫩的鲜花。
 

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/czddmy/162473.html