餐厅实用口语:餐厅点餐(在线收听

   餐厅点餐篇

  到异国品尝美食可说是旅游的乐趣之一,然而,若是语言不通,大概就很难品尝餐厅最受好评的菜色了。因此,学会基本点餐说法,适当的询问服务生,并表达自己喜好,包管可以让自己吃得道地又满足。
  May I have a menu,please?
  请给我菜单。
  May I order,please?
  我可以点餐了吗?
  Do you have a menu in chinese?
  是否有中文菜单?
  What is the specialty of the house?
  餐厅最特别的菜式是什么?
  Would you like something to drink before dinner?
  在用晚餐前想喝些什么吗?
  Do you have today`s special?
  餐厅有今日特餐吗?
  What kind of drinks do you have for an aperitif?
  餐厅有些什么餐前酒?
  Can I have the same dish as that?
  我可以点与那份相同的餐吗?
  May I see the wine list?
  可否让我看看酒单?
  I`d like appetizers and meat(fish) dish.
  我想要一份开胃菜与排餐(鱼餐)。
  May I order a glass of wine?
  我可以点杯酒吗?
  I`m on a diet.
  我正在节食中。
  What kind of wine do you have?
  餐厅有那几类酒?
  I have to avoid food containing fat(salt/suger).
  我必须避免含油脂(盐份/糖份)的食物。
  I`d like to have some local wine.
  我想点当地出产的酒。
  Do you have vegetarian dishs?
  餐厅是否有供应素食餐?
  I`d like to have Frence red wine.
  我想要喝法国红酒。
  How do you like your steak?
  你的牛排要如何烹调?
  Could you recommend some good wine?
  是否可建议一些不错的酒?
  Well done (medium/rare),please.
  全熟(五分熟/全生)。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/listen/essay/165039.html