纯正地道美语(外教讲解)321:圣诞传统(在线收听

  A: What are you doing, awake?
  你在做什么呢,醒着吗?
  B: I can't sleep...
  我睡不着……
  A: But it's almost midnight!
  但是现在已经是午夜了!
  B: Exactly. I'm too excited for Christmas morning. Also, I thought I heard Santa.
  确实是。我想到就快要到圣诞的早晨了,我就很兴奋。还有,我以为我听到了圣诞老人来了。
  A: Really? How do you know it was Santa?
  真的吗?你怎么知道是圣诞老人的?
  B: Well, I heard that naughty boys and girls get coal in their stockings, so I thought I'd be nice and make Santa cookies. I even left out some milk. I heard someone in the kitchen eating the cookies, so I came downstairs!
  嗯,我听说那些调皮的孩子们在他们的袜子里有很多煤炭。所以我想如果给圣诞老人准备一些曲奇会比较好。我甚至还留了一些牛奶。我听到有人在厨房吃饼干,所以我刚刚下楼看了看!
  A: Hmm... well I know that Santa won't come down the chimney with you hiding behind the tree, spying on him!
  嗯……我知道圣诞老师不会在你躲在树后面想要偷看的时候从烟囱里下来。
  B: Really?
  真的吗?
  A: Really! Let's go back upstairs and get back to bed. That way, we can let Santa do his job. Then when you wake up, it will be Christmas already!
  真的!我们上楼去回到床上睡觉吧。这样的话,圣诞老人才能做他的事。然后等你醒来的时候,就已经是圣诞节了。
  B: O-K...
  好吧……
  A: Hey, honey! Is that you? Don't eat all the cookies—I want some, too!
  嘿,宝贝!是你吗?不要把曲奇都吃了,我也想吃点!

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/czddmy/169730.html