要找的人不在时候的对话(在线收听

   当要找的人不在的时候,通常的对话见下:

  a: Hello, This is carol. May I speak to Miss Chen? 喂,我是卡罗,可以请陈小姐听电话吗?
  b: Yes, one moment please. I'll get her for you. 好,请等一下,我为你转接。
  a: Thank you. 谢谢。
  b: I' m sorry, she' s not at her room right now. 对不起,她现在不在。
  a: Oh, I' ll call her again. 那我等下再打给她。
  另外,还有如下的几种说法:
  1. It’s nothing important. 没什么重要事。
  2. It’s nothing urgent. Thank you ,good-bye. 没什么要紧事,谢谢您,再见。
  3. I’ll call her again. 我会再打给她。
  4. I’ll call back later. 我稍后会再打来。
  5. Please ask Miss Chen to call me back. 请陈小姐给我回电话。
  6. Could you tell her to call Carol as soon as possible? 能不能请她尽快打电话给卡洛?
  7. Ask her to call Carol at home after seven, please. 麻烦她在七点后打电话到卡洛家。
  8. Can I leave a message? 我可以留言吗?
  9. Please have her return my call.请她回电话给我。
  10. Could you ask him to to call me back? 可以请他给我回电话吗?
  11. Please tell her Carol called. 请告诉她卡洛找她。
  12. Let me call back later again. Thank you. 我稍后再打电话来。谢谢你。
  13. Please tell him to phone 2233-4455. 请他给2233-4455回电话。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/listen/essay/175969.html