席慕容--双语诗歌(在线收听

 席慕容--双语诗歌

前缘

Predestination
A poem by Xi Murong
诗/席慕容
Should man really be reincarnated,
人若真能转世 
Had the samsara of life truly occurred.
世间若真有轮回
So my love, what in prior lives could we have been?
那麽 我的爱 我们前世曾经是什麽
If you were a southern girl of lotus-picking,
你若曾是江南采莲的女子 
I could have been a lotus that your pale wrist is missing.
我必是你皓腕下错过的那朵
If you were a truant urchin,
你若曾是逃学的顽童 
I could have been a brand new hoodle
我必是从你袋中掉下的那颗崭新的弹珠 
Slipping through your pocket and in the grass by the road,
在路旁的草丛中 
Peeping you far off but not in the know.
目送你毫不知情地远去
If you were a monk always meditating to face the wall,
你若曾是面壁的高僧
I could have been an incense in front of the hall,
我必是殿前的那一柱香 
Burning for a serene time to accompany you.
焚烧著 陪伴过你一段静默的时光
Even though we've thus encountered in the present life,
因此 今生相逢 
Always lingering is a feel that our predestination
总觉得有些前缘未尽
Has not fully fulfilled, but too vague to discern
却又很恍忽 无法仔细地去分辨
And yet to detail you.
无法一一地向你说出 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/listen/read/186896.html