I Learn To Be Strong 我学会坚强-英语诗歌(在线收听

 I Learn To Be Strong 我学会坚强

导读:This poem is about someone whom I deeply cared about. The feelings were never returned, but I learned that with or without his love, I could make it and always remain strong and happy.
Words of wisdom come to my ears,
智慧之语穿过我的耳朵,
Telling me what I know in my heart, 
告诉我一些我心中早已明白,
But never wanted to hear.
却不愿去相信的一番话。
With the truth finally said and out in the open for me to plainly see,
当真言终于被道出,并展现于我面前,使我不得不现实地面对时,
I wonder why I can love so deeply but never had that love returned back to me.
我问自己为什么我会爱得如此深切,而那爱情却从未走向我。
I confessed the feelings that I held inside for so long,
我坦然告白埋藏于心中已久的那份情感,
But with his soft- hearted rejection, 
但在他温柔的宛然拒绝声中,
I realize I have to be strong.
我认识到我必须坚强。
With tears that want to flow from my eyes,
当眼泪欲夺眶而出时,
I feel that my heart, along with my composure, slowly dies.
我感觉到我的心在沉静中慢慢熄灭。
While this dramatic side is showing through with my ability to question and reason,
这时,一个坚强的声音伴随着我理智的思考再现,
I think I may have found something in me that I can believe in.
我可能已经找到我对自己的信心。
Love hurts . . . 
爱情痛心…
That's what they all say,
人们都这样说,
But I will love again when all this pain and sorrow goes away.
但是当所有这些伤与痛消却之时,我要再次去爱。
So I sit and think of all the things this situation has cost,
于是我坐下来,思考着所有这一切能带来的影响,
And I realize that nothing very important has been lost.
我骤然发现原来自己并没有失去任何重要的东西。
Instead, a learning experience has come from all this.
相反,我从中收获了经验和智慧,
I've learned that hardly anything is more important than my happiness.
我已经明白:生活中没有任何事情比自身的快乐更重要。
 No matter who you are, where you are, I wish every one of us is learning to be stronger.
不论你是谁,身在何处,我希望我们每个人都在学着更坚强。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/listen/read/186900.html