购物英语口语对话:在珠宝店买玉手链和珍珠项链(在线收听

购物英语口语对话:在珠宝店买玉手链和珍珠项链

 A: Which one do you like most? 

你最喜欢哪一个? 
B: The blue one. 
蓝的这个。 
A: It's beautiful! It's very fit for you! 
这个很美,非常适合你。 
B: Really? But this one is a little too small! 
真的吗?不过这个有点小。 
A: This one is bigger. Here you are. 
这个大点,给你。 
A: Can you show me some jade, please? 
能给我拿些玉看看吗? 
B: Yes, of course. Would you like a jade ring? 
当然可以。喜欢玉戒指吗? 
A: Yes, and I'd like a jade bracelet, too. 
喜欢,我还想买一只玉手链。 
B: Here are all kinds of jades. Choose whatever you like, please. 
这些是各种各样的玉器,请随便挑选。 
A: Thank you. 
谢谢。 
A: Oh, this one is quite impressive. I'll take it. By the way, do you sell pearl necklaces? 
嗯,这是很特别,我买了。顺便问一下你们店有珍珠项链吗? 
B: Yes. Sea born pearls or river born pearls? We have both kinds. 
有的。您要海水珠还是淡水珠?两种都有. 
A: I wonder which looks more lustrous. 
请问哪一种色彩更鲜艳? 
B: Well, Sea born pearls are of higher value, but the river born pearls have equal luster and are just as beautiful. 
嗯,海水珠的价值较高。不过实际上,淡水珠也跟海水珠一样光彩美丽. 
A: Oh, I see. 
哦,原来如此,
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/listen/gwyydh/188336.html