外企英语电话面试应急模拟(在线收听

   如果你提前知道了电话面试的时间,则可以在面试时把简历、coverletter放在你旁边的桌子上,直接运用里面的句子回答问题。一些基本的问题,你可以事先准备好答案。通常,在电话英语面试的时候会提道:

  .Please tell me something unreflected at yourC.V./about yourself/your experience/your activities.谈谈你简历中没有提及的一些事情/谈谈你自己/你的经历/你参与的活动。
  .An example of team work.举出一个你参与团体合作的例子。
  .Why do you choose this position?你为什么选择这个职位。
  .Why should we hireyou?为什么我们应该雇用你?
  .开放式讨论如In formation Technology(信息技术)或者the role of university in society(大学的社会角色)等,主要考查求职者的思维方式。
  .自由提问。求职者可以事先准备一些问题去询问面试官。
  听不清时怎么办如果有话语没有听清楚,求职者不必紧张,可以镇定地请求再说一遍。可以用到的句子:
  .pardon?请再说一遍.Would you please simplify the question?您能把这个问题说得简单些吗?
  .Would you please say iti nother words?您能用别的话来表达您的意思吗?
  .Would you please speak a little bit louder?I can not hear you clearly.您说话声音能大一点好吗?我听不清楚。
  如何应对突袭电话面试当你正在球场或者公交车上突然接到了面试电话,此时没有任何准备,建议你首先试探看看是否可以给你个准备时间稍后再进行电话面试。可以用到的句子:
  .May I call you back half an hour l ater?May I have your phone number and recall you?
  如果可以赢得时间,你应该马上赶回去,摊开资料写出一个提纲,从容应答。如果对方不同意推迟时间,你应该马上找个安静的地方坐下来开始回答。
  繁星英语热线长期协助在职者练习英语口语,以应对外企英语面试,现摘录了若干面试中出现频率较高的问题及精彩回答,希望能在您求职路上助您一臂之力。
  Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it.
  你能在两分钟内自我推荐吗?大胆试试吧!
  A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.
  依我的资格和经验,我觉得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧,对贵单位必有价值。
  Q: Give me a summary of your current job description.
  对你目前的工作,能否做个概括的说明。
  A: I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support.
  我干了五年的电脑程序员。具体地说,我做系统分析,解决问题以及软件供应方面的支持。 Q: Why did you leave your last job?
  你为什么离职呢?
  A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it.
  我希望能获得一份更好的工作,如果机会来临,我会抓住。
  A: I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. I feel there is no opportunity for advancement.
  我觉得目前的工作,已经达到顶峰,即没有升迁机会。
  Q: How do you rate yourself as a professional?
  你如何评估自己是位专业人员呢?
  A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent.
  凭借我良好的学术背景,我可以胜任自己的工作,而且我认为自己很有竞争力。
  A: With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well.
  依我的教学经验,我相信能与学生相处的很好。
  Q: What contribution did you make to your current previous organization?
  你对目前从前的工作单位有何贡献?
  A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position.
  我已经完成三个新项目,我相信我能将我的经验用在这份工作上。
  Q: What do you think you are worth to us?
  你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?
  A: I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future.
  我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献。
  Q: What make you think you would be a success in this position?
  你如何知道你能胜任这份工作?
  A: My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful.
  我在研究所的训练,加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作。我相信我能成功。
  Q: Are you a multi-tasked individual?
  你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人吗?
  or Do you work well under stress or pressure?
  你能承受工作上的压力吗?
  A: The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well.
  这种特点就是我目前(先前工作)所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。
  Q: What is your strongest traits?
  你个性上最大的特点是什么?
  A: Helpfulness and caring.
  乐于助人和关心他人。
  A: Adaptability and sense of humor.
  适应能力和幽默感。
  A: Cheerfulness and friendliness.
  乐观和友爱。
  Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?
  你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?
  A: pause a few seconds.
  稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑。
  Q: They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends.
  他们说陈先生是位诚实、工作努力,负责任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。
  A: They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person.
  他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。
  Q: What personality traits do you admire?
  你欣赏哪种性格的人?
  A: I admire a person who ishonest, flexible and easy-going.
  诚实、不死板而且容易相处的人。
  A: I like people who possess the "can do" spirit.
  有“实际行动”的人。
  Q: What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?
  作为行政人员,你有什么样的领导才能?
  A: I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership.
  我觉得学习如何把人们的积极性调动起来,以及如何配合协同的团队精神,是我行政工作的主要目标。
  A: I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy.
  我以开放式的政策,改进我的行政管理方式。
  Q: How do you normally handle criticism?
  你通常如何处理别人的批评?
  A: Silence is golden. Just don't say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism.
  沈默是金。不必说什么,否则情况更糟,不过我会接受建设性的批评。
  A: When we cool off, we will discuss it later.
  我会等大家冷静下来再讨论。
  Q: What do you find frustrating in a work situation?
  在工作中,什么事令你不高兴?
  A: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated.
  胸襟狭窄的人,有时使我泄气。
  A: Minds that are not receptive to new ideas.
  不能接受新思想的那些取。
  Q: How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work?
  你如何处理与同事在工作中的意见不和?
  A: I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across.
  我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使对方了解我的观点。
  Q: How do you handle your failure?
  你怎样对待自己的失败?
  A: None of us was born "perfect". I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake.
  我们大家生来都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二个机会改正我的错误。
  Q: What provide you with a sense of accomplishment.
  什么会让你有成就感?
  A: Doing my best job for your company.
  为贵公司竭力效劳。
  A: Finishing a project to the best of my ability.
  尽我所能,完成一个项目。
  Q: If you had a lot of money to donate, where would you donate it to? Why?
  假如你有很多钱可以捐赠,你会捐给什么单位?为什么?
  A: I would donate it to the medical research because I want to do something to help others. 我会捐给医药研究,因为我要为他人做点事。
  A: I prefer to donate it to educational institutions.
  我乐意捐给教育机构。
  Q: What is most important in your life right now?
  眼下你生活中最重要的是什么?
  A: To get a job in my field is most important to me.
  对我来说,能在这个领域找到工作是最重要的。
  A: To secure employment hopefully with your company.
  希望能在贵公司任职对我来说最重要。
  Q: What current issues concern you the most?
  目前什么事是你最关心的?
  A: The general state of our economy and the impact of China' entry to WTO on our industry. 目前中国经济的总体情况以及中国入世对我们行业的影响。
  Q: How long would you like to stay with this company?
  你会在本公司服务多久呢?
  A: I will stay as long as I can continue to learn and to grow in my field.
  只要我能在我的行业力继续学习和长进,我就会留在这里。
  Q: Could you project what you would like to be doing five years from now?
  你能预料五年后你会做什么吗?
  A: As I have some administrative experience in my last job, I may use my organizational and planning skills in the future.
  我在上一个工作中积累了一些行政经验,我将来也许要运用我组织和计划上的经验和技巧。
  A: I hope to demonstrate my ability and talents in my field adequately.
  我希望能充分展示我在这个行业的能力和智慧。
  A: Perhaps, an opportunity at a management position would be exciting.
  也许有机会,我将会从事管理工作。
  如果不愿正面回答,也可以说:
  It would be premature for me to predict this.
  现在对此问题的预测,尚嫌过早。
  甚至还可以打趣的说:
  Hypothetically speaking, I might be able to do your current job as a director.
  或 CEO 或 president说不定,我也能做你现在主任的工作呢!
  Q: What range of pay-scale are you interested in?
  你喜欢那一种薪水层次标准?
  A: Money is important, but the responsibility that goes along with this job is what interests me the most.
  薪水固然重要,但这工作伴随而来的责任更吸引我。
  假如你有家眷,可以说:
  To be frank and open with you, I like this job, but I have a family to support.
  坦白地说,我喜欢这份工作,不过我必须要负担我的家庭
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/listen/qzyy/200515.html