英语大赢家 上册 025.Topic 1公共环境 Public Environment(在线收听

 经典语境背诵

 

May:Daniel casually spits the gum around which makes me angry. Only in Beijing, people consume 300,000 pieces of gum every day. If all the people spit out the gum like Daniel does, the city would become a big trash can. The 2008 Beijing Olympics is coming soon, we should pay more attention to the protection of public enviroment.

天气很好,妈妈让阿美带着丹尼尔去街上走走,缓解学习压力。走在路上的时候,丹尼尔随口吐口香糖,这引起了阿美的强烈不满,随即教育弟弟要维护公共卫生。

 
(Daniel casually spits the gum. May feels angry.)
 
丹尼尔随地乱吐口香糖。 阿美感到很生气。
 
对话原文
 
May: Daniel, you can’t spit the gum everywhere.
 
阿美: 丹尼尔, 你不可以随处乱吐口香糖。
 
Daniel:Come on, just a little piece.
 
丹尼尔:哎呀, 只是一小块。
 
May: Do you know how many people chew gum everyday?
 
阿美: 你知道每天有多少人嚼口香糖吗?
 
Daniel:I have no idea.
 
丹尼尔:不知道。
 
May: Just in Beijing, people consume 300,000 pieces of gum every day.
 
阿美: 仅仅是在北京,每天人们要吃掉300,000块口香糖。 
 
Daniel:That’s amazing.
 
丹尼尔: 真叫人惊异!
 
May: If all the people spit out the gum like you, the whole world would become a big trash can.
 
阿美: 如果所有人都像你一样随地乱吐口香糖, 整个世界将变成一个大垃圾箱。
 
Daniel:Come on, you are making too big deal out of this.
 
丹尼尔:你说得也太夸大其辞了吧。
 
May: I just want to remind you to behave yourself.
 
阿美: 我只是想提醒你要规矩些。 
 
Daniel:Ok, dear sister, I see. This kind of thing will not happen again.
 
丹尼尔:好的,亲爱的姐姐,我知道了。再也不会发生这种事了。
 
May: In order to meet the Olympics, we should pay attention to the protection of public environment.
 
阿美: 为了迎接奥运会, 我们都应该注意维护公共环境。
 
Daniel:Ok, Mom! 
 
丹尼尔:好的,老太婆
 
May: Hey, don’t call me that.
 
阿美: 嘿, 不准这么叫我。
 
在这个节目中我们将学到:
 
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yydyjs/209050.html