英语大赢家 上册 044.Topic 4爱情 Love(在线收听

经典语境背诵
 

Dad:My wife often complains that I’ve become more and more impatient after the wedding. You know, I am always very busy and my carelessness just makes it worse. But I do care a lot about my family. I am a very responsible person to my family. So to make it up for her,I’d take her to movies from time to time. It works!

 阿美在看完电影后,看到第二天放映《人鬼情未了》的海报,这是妈妈最喜欢的电影,因此她当即为爸爸妈妈买了两张电影票。那么爸爸妈妈到底有没有去看电影呢?

 
对话原文
 
(Dad and Mom walk to the cinema to see Ghost.)
 
(爸爸和妈妈一起走去电影院看《人鬼情未了》)
 
Dad: Ghost will be on at 6:30. It’s already 6:15 now. Hurry up.
 
爸爸:《人鬼情未了》将在六点半开演。现在已经六点十五了,快点啊。
 
(Mom feels a little angry.)
 
(妈妈感到有点生气)
 
Mom: You’d been hanging around before left home. Well, now, you are urging me for the movie. This has been fun!
 
妈妈: 你在家磨磨蹭蹭的。 现在又为了赶电影一直催我。真是好笑!
 
Dad: Don’t be upset. I am just afraid of missing the movie. It is your favorite.
 
爸爸: 别着急。 我只是怕错过电影嘛。 这可是你最喜欢的电影。
 
Mom: In short, you become more and more impatient with me after wedding.
 
妈妈: 总而言之,结婚后你对我越来越不耐烦了。
 
Dad: Why do you think so?
 
爸爸: 你为什么这样认为?
 
Mom: Every time I complain about the domestic chores with you, you just don’t listen.
 
妈妈: 每次我和你抱怨家务琐事时, 你总是不听。
 
Dad: Nothing of the sort! 
 
爸爸: 哪有这回事!
 
Mom: Don’t interrupt me! In addition, every time I need your advice, you just say, it’s up to you.
 
妈妈: 别打断我! 另外, 每次我需要你给些意见的时候,你只是说,你说了算。
 
Dad: Maybe I was busy with my work at that time, so I felt a little bored.
 
爸爸: 可能是那个时候我忙于工作, 感觉有些烦吧。
 
Mom: You mean, I am not busy with my work?
 
妈妈: 你的意思是说,我工作不忙吗?
 
Dad: Honey, don’t get me wrong.(Don’t misunderstand me.) I don’t know how to explain. But 
 
I really have eyes only for you and our children.
 
爸爸: 亲爱的,不要误会我。 我不知道该怎么解释。 但是我
 
真的非常在乎你和孩子们。
 
Mom: Do you still love me?
 
妈妈: 那你还爱我吗?
 
Dad: Honey, maybe sometimes I seem careless, but I take great care to cooking breakfast every morning. That shows how much I love you. 
 
爸爸: 亲爱的,可能有时候我显得很粗心大意,但是每天早晨我都会很用心的做饭。 这代表了我有多爱你。
 
(Mom drops into silence)
 
(妈妈沉默了片刻)
 
Mom: Oh,honey, that’s enough. Our love story is more touching than the Ghost
 
妈妈: 哦,亲爱的,这足够了。我们的爱情故事比《人鬼情未了》还要动人。
 
Dad: Let’s go to see the movie. It’s time to begin.
 
爸爸: 那我们就快去看电影吧。马上要开演了。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yydyjs/209262.html