商务口语:怎样提出对方询盘时间(在线收听

   星级典句:

  第一句:This offer is subject to your reply reaching here on or before 29, June.
  此报价须经你方在6月29日或以前回复才有效。
  A: Hello. Mr. Green.
  你好,格林先生。
  B: Hello, Mr. Wang.
  你好,王先生。
  A: This offer is subject to your reply reaching here on or before 29, June.
  此报价须经你方在6月29日或以前回复才有效。
  B: Oh, thank you for your early feedback.
  噢,感谢您的快速回复。
  第二句:I am calling to reply your inquiry of May 29th.
  我打电话是要回复您5月29日的询价。
  A: I am calling to reply your inquiry of May 29th. If we can receive your order within the next 10 days, we will make you a firm order at the prices quoted.
  我打电话是要回复您5月29日的询价。如果我们在10天内收到你们的订单,我们就会按此价格做实盘。
  B: OK. We will inform you as soon as possible.
  好的,我们会尽早通知您的。
  A: That would be good.
  那太好了。
  在回复中提出对方的询盘时间有利于帮助对方回忆已经做出的询价,有利于双方的进一步洽谈。
  其他表达法:
  We have the offer ready for your letter on May 4th.
  我们已经根据您5月4日的信件为您做好了报价。
  Thank you for your letter dated April 4th.
  感谢您于4月4日给我们的来信。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ttswky/214791.html