商务口语:怎样给对方设定最后期限(在线收听

   星级典句:

  第一句:Yes. And we hope you can make the offer before this Friday.
  是的,我们希望你们能够在本周五前做报价。
  A: Thank you for your letter dated May 5, in which you expressed your interest in our products.
  感谢您5月5日给我方发的信,您在信中提到对我们的产品很感兴趣。
  B: Yes. And we hope you can make the offer before this Friday.
  是的,我们希望你们能够在本周五前做报价。
  A: At your request, we take pleasure in making you the offer.
  根据你方的要求,我们非常乐意为你们做这份报价。
  第二句:I'd like to remind you that we have to withdraw our offer if we don't hear from you by next Monday.
  我要提醒您如果下周一没有得到您的消息,我们将撤销这份订单。
  A: I'd like to remind you that we have to withdraw our offer if we don't hear from you by next Monday.
  我要提醒您如果下周一没有得到您的消息,我们将撤销这份订单。
  B: Oh, time is limited.
  噢,时间很有限啊。
  A: That's because our stock is limited.
  因为我们的存货有限。
  报盘(offer),也叫报价,是卖方主动向买方提供商品信息,或者是对询盘的答复,是卖方根据买方的来信,向买方报盘,其内容可包括商品名称、规格、数量、包装条件、价格、付款方式和交货期限等。
  其他表达法:
  This offer will remain effective for another 10 days from June 1.
  这份报价自6月1日起将持续生效10天。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ttswky/214879.html