商务口语:怎样提出具体价格(在线收听

   星级典句:

  第一句:We are pleased to quote you for 1500 dozen men shirts as for the sample you sent before at $20 per piece.
  我们愿意按照你方送来的样品提供1500打男士衬衫,每件20美金。?
  A: We made the offer subject to your needs.
  我们是根据你方的需求做的这份报价。
  B: That's good.
  太好了。
  A: We are pleased to quote you for 1500 dozen men shirts as for the sample you sent before at $20 per piece.
  我们愿意按照你方送来的样品提供1500打男士衬衫,每件20美金。
  第二句:At price $5/piece CIF New York.
  纽约到岸价是每件5美元。
  A: How about the price?
  价格呢?
  B: At price $5/piece CIF New York.
  纽约到岸价是每件5美元。
  A: That's reasonable.
  很合理。
  B: Yes.
  是的。
  实盘(firm offers)则规定有效日期,而且实盘一旦被接受,报盘人就不能撤回。
  其他表达法:
  We give you price of $ 1440 FOB Chicago.
  我们给您芝加哥离岸价1440美金。
  In compliance with your request we are now offering you 2000 dozen magnifiers at $30 per dozen CIF San Francisco September shipment.
  按照您的要求,我们会给您的2000打放大镜为30美金一打,旧金山到岸价,9月装船。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ttswky/214881.html