商务口语:怎样以己方获利少为条件(在线收听

   星级典句:

  第一句:We hope you will quote your rock-bottom price to avoid only too small profit for us.
  我们希望您能给出底价,否则我们的利润会很低,我们将不得不从其他地方购货。
  A: How do you think about our offer?
  您对我们的报价有何想法?
  B: I am afraid we can't accept it.
  恐怕我们不能接受。
  A: We hope you will quote your rock-bottom price to avoid only too small profit for us.
  我们希望您能给出底价,否则我们的利润会很低,我们将不得不从其他地方购货。
  第二句:If you insist on your original offer, it will reduce our profit considerably.
  如果您还坚持原来的价格,我们的利润将会相当低。
  A: What's the problem?
  有什么问题吗?
  B: If you insist on your original offer, it will reduce our profit considerably.
  如果您还坚持原来的价格,我们的利润将会相当低。
  A: We will think about it.
  我们会考虑的。
  其他表达法:
  To accept the price you quote would leave us only a small profit on our sales, because the principle demand in our city is for articles in the medium price range.
  如果接受你们的价格,我方获利甚少,因为我们的市场适合中等价位的商品。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ttswky/214890.html