商务口语:怎样讨论单独海损赔偿险(在线收听

   星级典句:

  第一句:How about WPA?
  我们讨论一下单独海损赔偿险。
  A: Any problems?
  有问题吗?
  B: We are satisfied with most part of the contract.
  我们对合同的大部分条款感到满意。
  A: So can we sign the contract?
  那么我们可以签订合同了吗?
  B: Wait a moment. How about WPA?
  等一下。我们讨论一下单独海损赔偿险。
  第二句:We'd like to cover our ordered goods against WPA for 120% of the invoice value according to our usual practice.
  我们要按发票金额的120%投保单独海损赔偿险,这是我们的规矩。
  A: What's the matter?
  怎么了?
  B: We'd like to cover our ordered goods against WPA for 120% of the invoice value according to our usual practice.
  我们要按发票金额的120%投保单独海损赔偿险,这是我们的规矩。
  A: That is acceptable.
  这可以接受。
  单独海损赔偿险也叫水渍险,承保范围包括平安险的各项责任外,还负责被保险货物因恶劣气候、海啸、地震、洪水等自然灾害所造成的部分损失。
  其他表达法:
  Please insure for us these products at invoice value plus 10%.
  请确保按发票金额的110%投保。
  We shall cover WPA for 110% of the invoice value.
  我们要按发票金额的110%投单独海损赔偿险。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ttswky/214926.html