商务口语:怎样表示合作的诚意(在线收听

   星级典句:

  第一句:If you are interested in dealing with us in order products of our company, please inform us of your requirements.
  如果你们有意经营我公司其他产品,请告知贵方要求。
  A: Mr. Brown, if you are interested in dealing with us in other products of our company, please inform us of your requirements.
  布朗先生,如果你们有意经营我公司其他产品,请告知贵方要求。
  B: Yes. I will.
  好的,我会的。
  第二句:Our abundant resources and stable policy provide foreigners with the advantages they invest here.
  我们丰富的资源和稳定的政策为外商投资提供了有利条件。
  A: Because of the rapid development of our business in Asia, we think it necessary to open a branch in China.
  鉴于我们在亚洲地区业务的迅速发展,我们认为有必要在中国设立分公司。
  B: Oh, that is really wonderful.
  噢,那太好了。
  A: We have been working on expanding our scope of cooperation with China.
  我们一直努力设法扩大与中国的合作范围。
  B: Our abundant resources and stable policy provide foreigners with the advantages they invest here.
  我们丰富的资源和稳定的政策为外商投资提供了有利条件。
  其他表达法:
  We've often expressed our interest in investing in China.
  我们经常表示对在中国投资的兴趣。
  We believe in long-term cooperation with China because we view the future as bright.
  我们相信与中国长期合作的前途是光明的。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ttswky/214957.html