商务口语:怎样向客户做解释(在线收听

   星级典句:

  第一句:Well, it will probably take another few weeks.
  嗯,可能还需要几个星期的时间。
  A: I don't understand this.
  我弄不明白。
  B: What?
  怎么了?
  A: When exactly are you going to finish this job?
  你们到底什么时候才能完成这项工作?
  B: Well, it will probably take another few weeks.
  嗯,可能还需要几个星期的时间。
  第二句:I realize it appears simple enough, but there is a lot of red tape to wade through.
  我知道,这工作看上去是简单,却有许多公文手续需要办理。
  A: I realize it appears simple enough, but there is a lot of red tape to wade through.
  我知道,这工作看上去是简单,却有许多公文手续需要办理。
  B: Fair enough, but I'm still a bit unclear about the details. Could you go over the main points with me again?
  情有可原,但是具体细节我还是不清楚。你可以把一些要点再给我解释一遍吗?
  A: I'd be glad to. Why don't you come into my office?
  非常乐意。请到我办公室来谈好吗?
  老客户的重要程度在这里就不再说,任何从事销售工作的人都深知。老客户的维护成本远低于新客户开发成本,且维护好已有客户,让已有客户商量比开发新客户要容易得多。
  其他表达法:
  I'm glad I was able to help. 能帮助您我很高兴。
  Please call me if you have any more questions. 再有问题请打电话给我。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ttswky/215155.html