商务口语:怎样谈论重量(在线收听

   星级典句:

  第一句:We're surprised to know that the weight is short.
  我们很吃惊,重量竟然短缺。
  A: Miss Green, have you received our goods?
  格林小姐,您收到我们的货物了吗?
  B: Yes, we have inspected the rice, and we're surprised to know that the weight is short.
  是的,这些大米我们检验过了,我们很吃惊,重量竟然短缺。
  第二句:We sell our goods on loaded weight but not on landed weight.
  我们出售商品是以装船重量为准,不是以卸货重量为准。
  A: We sell our goods on loaded weight but not on landed weight.
  我们出售商品是以装船重量为准,不是以卸货重量为准。
  B: Oh, I see.
  哦,我知道了。
  A: If there are any other problems, please call me.
  如果还有其他问题,给我打电话。
  B: OK. Thank you, Mr. Brown.
  好的,谢谢您,布朗先生。
  毛重:是指货物本身的重量加皮重,即货物重量加包装材料重量。
  净重:是指货物的实际重量,不包括皮重。
  其他表达法:
  We'll try our best to satisfy you with the additional 10.000 tons of coal as you asked.
  你们要求增加一万吨煤,我们将尽量满足你们。
  But what in case there is short weight or disqualification?
  但如果短重或是质量不合格怎么办?
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ttswky/215165.html