商务口语:怎样回复投诉(在线收听

   星级典句:

  第一句:Mr. Brown, my colleague Ms. Green deals with delivery. She has called you back.
  布朗先生,我的同事格林女士负责发货。她已经给您回电话了。
  A: Mr. Brown, my colleague Ms. Green deals with delivery. She has called you back.
  布朗先生,我的同事格林女士负责发货。她已经给您回电话了。
  B: Yes. She has explained to me.
  是的。她向我做了解释。
  A: I'm sorry about this.
  很抱歉。
  B: I hope you can take measures to solve the problem.
  希望贵公司能够采取措施解决此事。
  第二句:We're changed our procedures so it won't happen again.
  我们已对操作程序做了改动,此类事情不会再发生了。
  A: We're changed our procedures so it won't happen again.
  我们已对操作程序做了改动,此类事情不会再发生了。
  B: It caused a great amount of losses.
  这给我们造成了很大的损失。
  A: Yes, I know. Can we offer you some sorts of compensation?
  是的,我知道。我们可以给您提供怎样的赔偿呢?
  其他表达法:
  We apologize for the mistake. It won't happen again.
  我们对我方的失误表示道歉。此类事件不会再发生了。
  We apologize for the mix-up. We've sorted things out now.
  很抱歉造成了这种混乱。我们已经进行了整理。
  不要尽谈些期待性的预测。
  不可做人身攻击。
  不可打断他人的发言。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ttswky/215170.html