常用英语口语:瞧你手汗流得(在线收听

   【瞧你手汗流得……】

  Sue: No. Another important thing is 1) physical contact.
  苏: 不。另一个重点是肢体接触。
  Rose: What kind of a girl do you think I am?
  柔丝: 你把我当成哪种女人啊?
  Sue: You don't have to eat him, just 2) accidentally brush against him.
  苏: 你又不必把他吃了。只要不经意地轻轻碰他一下。
  Rose: That's so 3) obvious.
  柔丝: 这样太明显了。
  Sue: If he likes you, obvious is good. Then he'll have the 4) confidence to chase you.
  苏: 若他喜欢你,明显一点才好。这样他才会有信心来追你。
  Rose: So, I just brush against his hand...like this?
  柔丝: 那我只要轻轻地碰他手一下……像这样?
  Sue: Well, that's OK. Your hands are 5) sweating...
  苏: 还可以啦。瞧你手汗流得……
  语言详解
  A: It's so hot in here. I'll sweating all over!
  这里好热。我满身都是汗!
  B: The air conditioner is broken.
  冷气坏掉了。
  【confidence 信心】
  confidence是指“信心”,faith指的是“信念”
  A: I'll never get this job. Never!
  我不会得到这个工作的。不可能的!
  B: Give me a break! Have some confidence and go get hired!
  拜托!有点信心,争个工作回来!
  1) physical contact 身体上的接触
  2) accidentally (adv.) 意外地
  3) obvious (a.) 明显的
  4) confidence (n.) 自信心
  5) sweat (v.) 流汗
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/listen/yyky2/229086.html