脱口而出的英语习惯语(在线收听

 世界真小 

it is a small world 
small world! 
you never know whom you will bump into
 
既然如此,你自己来吧 
do it yourself ,then
 
这才像话 
that is more like it
 
太过分了 
that is going too far
 
我老早就告诉过你了 
see 
i told you(so)
 
那又怎样? 
so what?
 
就指望你了 
i'm counting on you 
you're my only hope
 
想想办法吧!(别老是坐在那里) 
do something (about it). 
don't just sit there.
 
别装傻了 
stop playing the food 
don't act stupid
 
你有何不满? 
any complaints? 
do you have anything to say?
 
船到桥头自然直 
thing will work out 
it will work out 
everything will be fine
 
(小辫子)被抓到了 
you caught me
 
我早就知道了 
i'm fully(well) aware of that 
you don't have to tell me 
i wasn't born yesterday
 
我认输了 
beats me 
you got me 
you got that right 
i can't hack this 
(hack 是完成任务的俗语)
 
你到底要说什么? 
don't beat around the bush 
get to the point 
what are you try to say?
 
你以为你是谁? 
who do you think you are?
 
as far as i know. 
就我所知,
 
as you can see. 
正如你看到的。
 
as you wish, if you want. 
随你吧。
 
be my pleasure. 
我很乐意。
 
believe or not, he'll come. 
相信不相信,他都要来。
 
between you and me. 
就你和我;就我们俩知道。
 
both, i guess. 
我想两个都是。
 
but i can do that. 
我能干。
 
but in the mean time. 
与此同时。
 
but it did happen. 
但这确实发生了。
 
but it sounds necessary. 
听起来有必要。
 
but something has changed. 
但有些事情已经改变了。
 
but this time i won. 
不过这次我赢了。
 
but we have to deal with it. 
我得处理这件事情。
 
by accident. 
是偶然。
 
you see what i'm saying? 
你明白我说什么吧!
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/listen/yyky2/230876.html