盘点:那些最熟悉的“陌生”商务单词(在线收听

   1.Guru   An overly flattering title added to words like "social media".

  背后的意思:吹牛,随便什么人都能贯上"guru"两字。
  Guru   专家、大牛。
  造句:
  This is Mr. Kai-Fu Lee, Weibo guru.
  这位是微博专家李开复先生。
  2.Synergy   A fancy way to say "works well together".
  背后的意思:“一起工作配合挺好”的优雅说法。
  Synergy   配合、合作。
  造句:
  There's a lot of synergy between the two companies.
  两家公司合作很多。
  3.Loop in   More email in your inbox.
  背后的意思:亲,今后你会收到更多邮件哦。
  Loop in  让某人知道、参与进来。
  造句:
  I noticed you weren't on the email so I'll loop you in.
  我注意到你没在这封email里,我会把你加进来。
  4.Ping me   Let me continue to bother you in a different electronic medium.
  背后的意思:你跑不掉,我会以另一种方式来继续骚扰你的。
  Ping me  (在msn、qq、skype上)提醒我。
  造句:
  Feel free to ping me if I haven't gotten back to you by Friday morning!
  如果我周五早上还没给你回复记得提醒我!
  5.Sync up   Let's rehash whatever just happened because I wasn't paying attention.
  背后的意思:咱们来重复一下刚刚的讨论,因为……我刚刚没在听。
  Sync up   同步。
  造句:Let's sync our efforts.
  咱们一起努力吧。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/listen/vocabulary/232745.html