赖世雄旅游观光英语通 第7期:确定行程 Setting an itinerary(在线收听

   Setting an itinerary

  确定行程
  Kathy and Evan make up their itinerary.
  凯西和艾凡决定了他们的行程。
  Kathy:Well, we've gone over all the options. I guess it's time to make up our minds once and for all, Evan.
  凯西:嗯,有关班机时间,我们都看过了所有的选择,我想是断然作决定的时候了。
  Evan:Yeah, let's stop avoiding making the decision. What do you think?
  艾凡:没错,咱们不要再犹豫不决了。你认为呢?
  Kathy:Well, we're working with about two months and basically three countries. Our graduation is on Sunday, June 8th. We're free after that.
  凯西:嗯,我们计划的是大约两个月时间,而且基本上是三个国家的旅行。我们的毕业典礼是在六月八日星期日。那天过后我们就有时间了。
  Evan:We could leave on Saturday, June 14th. Let's leave a week for graduation parties and packing.
  艾凡:我们可以在六月十四日星期六出发。咱们留一个星期的时间好参加毕业派对和打包行李。
  Kathy:Right.
  凯西:好。
  Evan:So we'd arrive in the Netherlands by Sunday the 15th. If we have two months, let's see...if we come back on Sunday, August 17th, that will give us nine weeks or about three weeks in each country.
  艾凡:所以我们会在十五号星期日到达荷兰。如果我们有两个月的时间,让我想想看……我们若在八月十七日星期日回来,那么便有九个礼拜的时间,也就是说可在每个国家大约停留三个礼拜。
  Kathy:That sounds about right. It will give us time to go job hunting at the end of summer into September.
  凯西:听起来大致没错。这样在夏天结束后一直到九月份以前我们将会有时间找工作。
  Evan:OK. So tomorrow you can go back to the travel agency and book our flights to and from New York.
  艾凡:好。那么明天你可以再到那家旅行社去订我们往返纽约的机位。
  Kathy:Are rou sure you won't mind me seeing Rick again?
  凯西:你确定不介意我和瑞克再见面?
  Evan:On one condition.
  艾凡:只有一个条件。
  Kathy:And what might that be?
  凯西:是啥?
  Evan:rou don't invite him along!
  艾凡:你不可以邀他同行!
  1. go over.. 检查…
  例Ben went over his composition to check for errOrS before handing it in to his
  English teacher.
  (木在交作文给他的英文老师之前,要先检查是否有错误。)
  2. make up one's mind 某人下定决心
  例:Once Carrie made up her mind to marr_r Oliver,she never regretted her de-
  (一旦卡丽下决心嫁给奥利弗后,她就不曾对她的决定感到后悔。)
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lsxyyt/234562.html