《名人传记》之我是李小龙1:一座武术界的里程碑(在线收听

   If someone says, "I can't watch a Bruce Lee film",

  如果某人不喜欢李小龙的电影
  then I can't talk to'em.
  那我和他就完全没有共同语言
  Bruce Lee is a worldwide fighting icon.
  李小龙是功夫的代名词
  He was a 130-something-pound lethal weapon.
  他简直就是一个重约六十公斤的致命凶器
  Bruce and his fighting style changed the game.
  布鲁斯和他的技击风格影响了整个世界
  In the beginning I had no intention that what I was practicing,
  一开始我没有明确意识到我在钻研什么
  and what I am still practicing now, would lead to this.
  更别说我研习的武术所带来的成就了
  Bruce Lee, Bob Dylan, Ali,
  李小龙 鲍勃·迪伦阿里
  Jay-Z, Tiger, Kobe, Jordan.
  Jay-z 老虎 科比 乔丹
  They all have the same spirit.
  他们都有着永不服输的特质
  No stunt coordinator coordinated his shit.
  他的武打不需要特技指导
  He did it himself.
  全由他本人编排
  The guy you see in Bruce's films is the way Bruce was in person.
  李小龙在电影中所展现的就是他本人的个性
  He could lose his temper.
  他可是个暴脾气
  Bruce Lee is my idol. Wha-aa!
  李小龙是我的偶像
  He was directing, writing, acting.
  他集导演 编剧 表演于一身
  I don't even look at him as being Asian.
  在我看来 他不只是亚洲人
  He's like Bruce Lee. He is my idol.
  因为他是李小龙 我的偶像
  When you think of Bruce Lee,
  李小龙留给后人的印象
  you don't think about the Asian karate guy.
  不仅仅是一个亚洲的武道家
  You think about a legacy.
  更是一座武术界的里程碑
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mrzj/250346.html