六级阅读:看看小孩子们的话怎么有道理(在线收听

   If nothing is in the refrigerator, don't eat dog food.Never cheat because it's not worth it.

  --Samantha Jean Fritz, age 9
  哪怕冰箱是空的也别吃狗粮。永远不要骗人,这么做不值得。
  ——萨曼莎·珍·弗里茨(9岁)
  Check if there is a toilet paper before you sit down.
  在坐下去前先检查有没有厕纸。
  Don't make a bad impression on your neighbors when you first move in.
  刚搬到一个地方不要给邻居留下坏印象。
  Laugh at your parents' jokes.
  父母说笑话时要笑。
  --Natalie Citro, age 12
  ——娜塔丽·西卓(12岁)
  When my parents are talking, not to interrupt but to wait until later, unless someone is bleeding or something.
  --Alle Vitrano, age 8
  父母讲话时不要插嘴,除非发生了流血事件或者其他什么事。
  ——阿里·维多诺(8岁)
  If someone dies, think about the good, not the bad. The bad will make you feel worse.
  如果有人死了,多想他的好处而不是坏处。想坏处只能让你越发难过。
  Don't judge people by their looks. Somebody could be the ugliest person in the world and still be nice.
  --Ashlee Gray, age 9
  不要以貌取人。有的人的长相再丑不过,人却很好。
  ——艾希礼·格雷(9岁)
  If you think something will taste bad, it will. If you think something will taste good, it might.
  --Maria Mc Lane, age 9
  若你认为有些东西会难吃,它就一定难吃。若你认为有些东西好吃,只是有可能。
  ——玛丽亚·麦克雷(9岁)
  Pain is not good.
  痛苦不是好事。
  Girls are more important than you think.
  --Philip Maupin, age 13
  女孩比你想象中来得更重要。
  ——菲利普·毛平(13岁)
  Keep your room dirty, so your mom will be afraid to come in, and then she won’t take your stuff.
  --Geoff Rill, age 12
  保持房间邋遢,这样妈妈就不敢进来,她就拿不走你的东西了。
  ——乔治·里尔(12岁)
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/listen/cet4read/251002.html